why did you...?

TAKEMICHI THOUGHTFULLY LOOKED at the picture in hand, thinking so much about the current situation

" Mikey-kun...that Mikey-kun...killed all the upper members of Toman? " Takemichi asked.

" Naoto-kun...did Mikey-kun really do that? " Y/n asked.

" Do you guys know anything about it? " Naoto asked.

" Huh? " Takemichi asked. 

" What do you mean? " Y/n asked. 

" The information you both gained from your latest time-leap will surely contain a clue somewhere. "Naoto replied. 

" At the very least, something you both did in the past caused a great change in the present. " Naoto added. 

" Something we did...? We didn't mess up anything tho. " Y/n said.

" That's right, we eliminated the two people that would've caused Toman to turn evil. The black dragons were defeated and Kisaki got kicked out of Toman. " Takemichi said. " Everything should've ended up fine! "

" Takemichi-kun. Y/n-san. " Naoto called out.

" We didn't do wrong...we know that for sure. After the things that happened, we took this photo. " Y/n said while grabbing the photo in Takemichi's hand. 

" That photo...where did you find it? " Naoto asked.

" Where...? " Y/n asked while looking at Takemichi. 

" On top of the kotatsu...ah!! " Takemichi exclaimed when he saw a letter. " A letter! "

" Was the photo inside there? " Y/n asked while standing next to her brother that was holding an envelope. 

" Let me see that letter for a moment! " Naoto suddenly said.

" Huh? " Takemichi asked while giving it to Naoto.

" The postmark isn't from Japan...it's the Philippines. " Naoto said. " This letter...who sent this letter?! "

" Ah...! I think I know who. " Y/n said.

🥞 🥞 🥞

" This is it. " Takemichi said looking at a looking abandoned building.

The twins made their way to the Philippines for the letter and the simple words can be known where he could be found. 

" Let's split out then. Let's call each other if we found him. " Y/n suggested for she saw the ruins being too big.

" Yeah. " Takemichi said. 

Y/n looked around the area and stood inside while going in the opposite direction of her brother.