don't

» (Y/N)'S P

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

" Don't worry, Hakkai I know you can win against Taiju! Have faith in yourself! " Mitsuya exclaimed. 

" Let's do this! " Mitsuya exclaimed, the both of us began to run towards Taiju but I stopped when I noticed something. 

" Eh? Hakkai? " I asked while looking back to see Hakkai still standing at the same position. 

" I'm sorry...(Y/n)-chan. " Hakkai said while trembling making my eyes widen in disbelief. 

" Mitsuya. What were you expecting from Hakkai? " Taiju asked while throwing a punch into Mitsuya. 

" Fuck. " I cursed. 

" Taijuuu!! " Hakkai exclaimed while running to Taiju with a knife in hand making me run towards Hakkai. 

" I can...even I can! I'm gonna do it! " Hakkai said. " I'm gonna kill you!

I quickly kick Hakkai's hand wherein the knife it in making him stumble upon his posture and drop the knife. 

" Outta my way, (Y/n)! " Hakkai exclaimed. 

I kneeled down and grabbed the knife on the floor. 

" Don't you get it, Hakkai? " I asked while looking at the knife. 

" If you go through with this you'll become an irredeemable bastard! " I shouted while pointing the knife in his face. 

" You know this isn't right! This isn't how you fight back... " I explained. 

" So, I'm gonna show you what it means to fight back! " I exclaimed while throwing the tip of the knife on the floor making it stuck in there. 

" Huh? " Taiju asked. 

" You beat my brother into pulp that day, you think I'll forgive you with nothing? " I asked while tilting my head in sarcasm.

A punch met my face, it was too fast that I didn't react in time. 

" (Y/n)! " Takemichi exclaimed and was about to come to me. 

" Take-nii, stay put! " I exclaimed. 

" That's unfair. " I commented while wiping the blood out my nose.

I gave him a punch on his right cheek but was dodged making me click my tongue. 

Many punches have received while time is running, Takemichi also joined the fight because I passed out for 5 minutes well, I can't stop him tho once he said he wanted to that he'll do it. 

Both of our faces are beaten, well on the other side Taiju also has some scratches because I landed some of my punches. 

" How many times do I have to punch you both 'til you're satisfied? " Taiju asked, I ignored him and looked at my brother's face who is really beaten.