♢1

It was a dream.

But it felt real.

======

"y/n, I'll come to get you when the time comes."

"Y-you won't leave me?"

"Of course not! You are the only one I want in my life."

"Really? Thank you!"

======

"----wake up!"

A hard-covered book hit y/n on the head and she woke up.

"You dare sleep in my class?! If you sleep next time, I'm going to put you in detention."

The Mathematics class's teacher, Ms. Light scowled and continued with where she left off. Hearing the word detention, y/n was now fully awake. Detention at this school was the worst. She didn't want to be in such places.

For the rest of the class, she was trying her best not to sleep. When the bell rang and Ms. Light got out of the classroom. y/n and the rest of the classmates started to leave their seats and started to eat lunch with their friends.

"y/n!"

y/n's friend Ashley called her. y/n head to her friend and they sat together to start eating. While she ate, she wondered about the dream she saw earlier before Ms. Light woke her up. The dream felt real. It felt like a memory, rather than a dream. 

"Hey, you listening?"

y/n snapped out of her thoughts by Ashley's voice.

"Yeah."

"No way. You were thinking about something else. Tell me about it, is it a boy~?"

y/n's face quickly became red as she shook her head hard.

"Aw man... y/n, You really should go and get a boyfriend. You're beautiful and sweet!"

"Thanks, but... I'm not ready yet."

Ashley sneered.

"Duh, you're all red by just talking about boys. How are you so pure?"

Ashley put a piece of broccoli in her mouth as she spoke.

y/n ingested the rest of her lunch.

"Hey, have you heard about the new student that's coming after lunch?"

Just when y/n was about to put her lunch in her bag, Ashley spoke.

"New student? Really?"

y/n was delighted. New student means new friends. She was excited to see who it was.

"The new student's a boy. I hope he's handsome."

A boy. y/n was not good at communicating with boys. She put her lunch inside her school bag, feeling a little down. Just then, the bell rang and lunch break was over. As we sat in our seats, our homeroom teacher Mr. Dally came into the classroom.

"As you guys all know, we have a new student. Please come in and introduce yourself."

From the door, A boy came in. The girls squealed as the boy stopped beside the teacher. He can only be described in one word. That word is "Perfect". No other word can be used to describe his features. His eyes, His nose, His lips. Perfect. If he said that he came from an anime, people would still believe it. 

"Hello, I'm Zen. I hope that we can all be friends in the future. Also, I'm y/n's boyfriend."

Every eye of the class was staring towards y/n. She herself was confused with the situation.

"W-wait! No, I don't know him. He's not my boyfriend!"

With y/n's face all red,  she yelled out. When she looked at her classmate's reactions, most of the girls in the class became relaxed after hearing what she said. 

"Focus here class. Zen, thank you for your unique introduction. Please pick a seat. Sit anywhere you want. I'll make this class a free time."

Before Mr. Dally finished his talk, Zen headed straight towards y/n and sat next to her in a blank seat.

"Hey."

Zen said, casually. 

"Why did you say that we were dating? W-wait... I'm not stuttering and becoming red..."

For y/n who always became unlike her when talking to boys, she was able to speak naturally towards Zen. So natural that it surprised herself. 

"It's just a confession. Love at first sight."

"Love at first- what?"

"When I first met you, took a glance at you. I fell in love."

"..."

y/n was unable to speak a word. It was too confusing for a pure girl like her. 

"So, I'm going to chase you until you fall for me."

Zen's moved closer to y/n but a hand stopped Zen from attempting before they could do anything.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing to my precious y/n??"

It was Ashely. She hugged y/n like she's protecting her from him.

"..."

Zen's face darkened but quickly brought up a small smile.

"Don't get me wrong! I just thought that there was something in her hair. So I was just checking..."

"There's something in my hair?"

y/n checked her hair and really found a small piece of paper stuck in it.

"Thanks!"

She appreciated it as she took the small piece out.

"Humph! You're lucky I believe you this time!"

Ashley grabbed y/n's hand and headed out of the classroom.

"...you dare get in my way..."

No one heard the words Zen mumbled.