♢6

When y/n finished her part-time job, the sky was getting dark. Thinking about if Zen and Ashley went to the movies together, she headed to Ashley's house. Ringing the bell, she waited for a second and Ashley came out with a face mask on her face. 

"Come in!"

Ashley led y/n to an empty room and y/n quickly settled in. Ashley's parents were working overseas therefore she was the only one who was in this house. That's also why y/n was able to stay.

" Did you guys go see the movie?"

Ashley's smile weakened. 

"Yeah, we did."

She quickly changed her subject to what to have for dinner. Even though her lips were curved upward, her eyes weren't laughing. 

After a while, they decided to take delivery for dinner. Waiting for the pepperoni pizza to arrive, they both sat on the sofa watching a horror movie. It was like a girl's night and they both enjoyed the time. Screaming and Jumping up and down watching the horror movie, the doorbell rang and y/n went to get the pizza. Setting it on the table, they started eating it. 

"Mm! This is delicious!"

"I know!"

In less than 15 minutes, they finished one whole pizza. Both were satisfied with the food and now, it was time for them to take a shower. This was a problem.

"Who's going first?"

"I am"

"Ha, no way! Not you, me!"

Shower. That was one thing that they couldn't give up. They can give up food for each other, even clothes. But not the first place to get a shower. Pushing and pulling each other, they fought for a while, and finally, Ashley has given up. y/n skipped to the shower and took it pretty quickly. While drying her hair, Ashley took the shower. When y/n looked at the clock in the living room, it was past 11 pm.

"I'm gonna sleep!"

She screamed towards the shower to let Ashley know. Ashley answered with an "okay," and y/n went back to her room. Flopping up on the bed, she took out her favorite book and read it for a while. This was her favorite and it talked about how a girl was meeting all those mysterious murders around her. Every person who interacted with that girl dies. The reason is yet to be figured out but y/n suggested that it was one of the people who were close to the girl.

Then, the book ended in a cliffhanger. She groaned and threw her book to the floor. The next book was yet to come since this new one has just been released. She desperately wanted to know how it was going to continue. A yawn interrupted her thinking and she changed to her sleeping mode. Once she closed her eyes, she drifted to sleep. 

In the middle of the night. With a silent click, the window to y/n's room opened. Silently walking to the table, a shadow placed a card on it. Smiling, Zen walked towards y/n, looking down at her sleeping face. y/n, who was mumbling something and hugging her pillow didn't even notice that he was there watching her. That thought made him smile wilder. 

"Sleep well, y/n~. Everything will be perfectly ready soon."

A little kiss on her forehead and Zen left her room. 

After leaving y/n's room, Zen went back to his house, meeting his father. His father was working on his computer for the whole night. 

"Father, can I go and see mother for a bit?"

Getting near him, Zen said with a nervous tone. His father was strict when it came to meeting his mother. She's what his father loves the most and keeps tight beside him. Zen didn't mind about being second. In fact, he didn't really care about it. 

Her mother was always in her room. Zen has never seen her go out of her room. No, that wasn't right. She was unable to go out. She was locked up in her room by his father. When he was little and asked his father why he did that, he said that it was to protect her mother from any danger outside her room. That made something inside him, stirs. He thought it was perfect. That was a perfect idea. 

"... sure."

Staring at the computer, his father replied.

"Thank you."

Leaving his father, Zen went up to his mother's room and knocked on the door before getting in. There, on the cozy and luxurious sofa, sat her mother. She was reading a book. 

"Zen?"

She asked with a tired tone. A tone that shows she has given up everything. 

"Yes, mother."

Zen sat next to his mother. Her facial feature was clear. Even though she looked normal, there were still hints of tiredness in her expression. She smiled and hugged him tightly. 

"Mother, I have someone I love."

That was the word that came out of Zen's mouth. His mother opened her mouth and wanted to say something but stopped. Then, she asked.

"What are you going to do with her?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure. I just want her to love me."

His mother smiled. There were worries inside her eyes but she didn't show it to Zen. 

"I hope you can make her fall in love."

"Thank you, mother."

Zen was delighted to hear his mother say that.

"Then, I'll be going mother. I still have things I need to take care off."

"Be careful, darling."

After hugging each other, Zen left the room. His heart filled with confidence and ease. But now, all those emotions need to be eliminated. It was time to do his assigned job. 

"Father, I'll be going then."

"Be careful and don't forget about your weapons."

"Yes."

He took two guns and a knife with him and went out from the window, landing on the ground safely. There was going to be blood. A dirty one. But it was his job. Being an assassin and the next heir to the company is quite hard for most people but to Zen, it was one step further to get to the person he loves the most. 

All the screams and cries are swallowed by the silence of the night. Blood on his hands and face, he looked stunning as ever in the moonlight. With a killer's smile.