♢7

A week has passed after the exam. It was time for the scores for the exam to be revealed. y/n was mostly excited. She was confident in her scores. Peeking at Zen, she saw him standing with confidence. That made her worry for a second, but she quickly threw the worry in the trash. 

The top 10 people are pinned on the wall in the hallway. People gather around to see who got the top. Some are cheering and some are regretting. Zen and y/n quickly walked up to the board and searched their name. From the bottom to the top. 

In the second place, stated y/n's name. 

"What?!"

With great shock, she was about to go to the teacher's office and ask the teacher why she got second place. Zen stopped her by wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her towards him.

"Looks like, I won~."

He seductively whispered next to y/n's ear. She couldn't believe the truth and looked at the board once again. There was Zen's name, written at the very top. 

"How-,"

"What should I do to you then?"

y/n wiggled around to get out of his grip but his grip only got tighter and tighter, leaving y/n no choice but to be still. There were eyes watching them and she was embarrassed to raise her head.

"Can we talk, like in somewhere else?"

She stared straight into Zen's eyes and pleaded. They needed to have a talk about the scores. Zen's grip loosened and y/n hurriedly pulled him to a corner. Making sure that nobody was around, she glared at the man in front of her. 

"What did you do?"

"Hey, you're not believing my score?"

He smirked. 

"It's not that... fine... what do you want me to do?"

y/n sighed. A bet was a bet. Since she made a bet and lost, she had to pay the prince. Whether it is buying a free drink for him, or doing his homework for a week, she was ready to do anything.

"Hmm, how about you actually being my girlfriend?"

"That kind of wish is not okay!"

"Why? But you said that you would do ANYTHING."

y/n was too careless. Why did she take such a bet? Why didn't she think about it for a little? 

Everything that Zen said was true. She was unable to refuse any kind of thing he's saying to her. Biting her lips, she looked down, at the ground. She was supposed to let him take back what he said the first day he came to this school. Then, things turned out to be the complete opposite. Now, she was officially going to be his girlfriend. It's not that she hated him, but it didn't mean that she liked him as a love interest either. Either way, there was only one choice left for her. 

"Fine, I'll be your girlfriend, but only for a week."

In the bet, they didn't talk about how long so she was going to choose it. 

"Make it a month?"

"...... 2 weeks, then?"

Zen was satisfied with her answer and took out his hand. y/n stared at it for a while, not realizing what it was for.

"Aren't we holding hands since we're a couple?"

Zen took her hand and tangled it together. He pulled her and walked back to the classroom, his hand gripping tightly around her fingers not letting go. y/n looked at his face and shivered. He was smiling but not smiling in a normal way. It was more, creepy. Like when a person loses control of their emotions. It must be a mistake. Zen was not that kind of person to smile like that. Yes, it must be. 

Classmates looked at y/n and Zen. Some girls were throwing glares at y/n while others were congratulating. Only Ashley took a glance at Zen and glared at him disapprovingly. 

"Ashley."

When y/n called, Ashley immediately faced her with a smile. Seeing y/n's disappointed and sad face, she immediately noticed which one has won the bet. It was also shocking to her that y/n lost. 

"So, what did this guy do to you?"

She whispered against y/n's ears. 

"We're dating, for 2 weeks."

y/n especially stated "2 weeks" firmly to let Ashley know that it's just temporary and she was not really in love with him. 

"So you guys are really dating?"

A voice came from somewhere. There was a boy standing next to us with a curious smile. His name was Mark Greenville. He is known for being the gossip guy. He would squeeze out any information about you and then tell it to his fellows. In less than a week, everyone will know about you, in a bad way. 

"Go away, Mark."

Ashley pushed Mark away, not letting him get inside them. Then, shouting and booing came from a group of boys. They were the group of boys who supported and helped Mark in achieving his goal. 

y/n worriedly fiddled with her fingers. She didn't want the whole school to know their relationship. If that happens, she would be laughed at when she's going to break up with Zen. 

"Don't be so mean and tell me every single detail!"

Mark was having fun with the situation, that was clear to everyone. 

"Mark, can you leave us alone? We don't want any gossips going around school about our relationship."

y/n's cold stare stabbed through Mark and he suddenly went quiet. 

"Hey, did you hear that? y/n spoke to me!! That y/n who was scared of guys!"

Then he started laughing out loud, pointing at y/n. He then leaned towards her and touched her arm, she flinched and backed away. 

"Oh, do you're still afraid of being touched by a man?"

"Shut up."

"Your words aren't powerful girl."

She wanted to slap this bastard in front of her so badly but couldn't. Her hand was frozen and she didn't have the courage. Powerless. That was what she felt. She can't even protect herself from a man. 

"Are you done?"