♢2

"I'm telling you! He's dangerous!"

Ashley pulled y/n to the hallway as she spoke.

"I know he's a little weird, but, he was the first every boy I was able to talk to."

y/n mumbled. It's high school, and this was the first time y/n was able to speak to a boy properly. She didn't want to lose the opportunity to do so in the future. 

".........Just be careful, okay?"

Ashley looked a little worried. She was holding her right sleeve with her left hand, which is a gesture she does when she's afraid or worried. y/n looked at her and made a smile to show her that she would be fine. Then, y/n pulled her back to the classroom.

There were so many people gathering around Zen. Mostly girls, though. They were asking questions like, "Do you have a girlfriend?", "Where do you live?", and "Are you free after school?". Zen was anxious and attempt to answer every single question. Which is impossible. 

He then saw y/n from the corner of his eye and instantly, his face lit up. He ignored all the questions and walked towards me. Still, with that perfect smile. 

"y/n! I was waiting for you. Could you show me around the school?"

"Oh, sure."

Zen's face brightened up even more. He took y/n's hand and started to go away from the classroom. Girls behind were staring at them with great envy. y/n, without noticing the envious atmosphere behind them, she explained all the precise details of each room and buildings. One of the things that y/n wasn't aware of was that Zen was holding her hand all the time. 

After y/n and Zen finish the school tour, it was almost time for the bell to ring. y/n stopped in front of the classroom and faced Zen.

"So, this is it."

She said and was ready to go back to Ashley when Zen pulled her back and hugged her from behind. For the sudden movement, y/n became confused and stopped moving. After approximately 3 seconds, she got to her senses and her face started to heat up. She pushed Zen back but he won't move even a slight bit. 

"Zen, could you let me go, please?"

y/n begged but Zen wasn't planning on letting her go.

He finally got to meet the love of his life. Why does he need to let her go when she's in front of him? While he hugged y/n, he had plans being assembled in his mind. He gently and softly kissed y/n on the hair. She doesn't know he did that and he smiled. He was looking at her in an abnormal way. A very, very, lovesick way.

"Zen..."

"I'm very sorry, it's just that I couldn't help myself."

y/n was finally free from Zen's grip and she took a deep breath to calm her down. It was another first. She was hugged by a boy. 

"I don't know about you very much, but you shouldn't hug people like that randomly."

y/n scolded. Zen needed to learn some more manners so that he won't bother other people too. Maybe he lived in a place where there were none of these. She was ready to teach him if that was the case.

"Yeah, I know."

It turned out, it wasn't the case. 

"Okay, then. Be careful though."

y/n went back inside the classroom after giving Zen a small wave. She saw Ashley sitting on her seat and chatting with her classmates.

"Ashley."

y/n uttered. Ashley fixed her eyes on me and smiled.

"You're back."

She looked at y/n from head to toe, checking if there was anything wrong with her.

"You look, safe."

y/n tilted her head to her side. 

Safe. What does Ashley mean by that? 

Just when y/n was about to ask her, the bell rang and everyone was walking to their seats. Zen sat next to me. The teacher came into the room with a big thick book that said, "mathematics".

Oh, yes. y/n knew it was going to be hell. Her least favorite subject was mathematics and what makes it worse is that the mathematics teacher, Mrs. Trice doesn't seem to like her. In fact, Mrs. Trice hated her. For no particular reason. 

"y/n, answer this question."

Mrs. Trice pointed out the question she wrote on the board. 

y/n was shocked. This was the part where she haven't learned yet. In fact, none of the class have learned yet. 

She opened and closed her mouth, trying to find an answer to the question. 

"31."

A whisper came from Zen.

"31!!"

y/n shouted. Mrs. Trice widened her eyes as she calculated the answer. It was indeed 31.

"How did you know? You haven't even studied yet. A-anyways..."

Mrs. Trice continued with the class. She was feeling angry and disappointed to not see the depressed face of y/n. On the other hand, there was y/n. So, happy and radiant.