part 27.

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 ❥
- 𝖲𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝖢𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖺, 𝟫:𝟣𝟧𝖺𝗆

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 ❥- 𝖲𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝖢𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖺, 𝟫:𝟣𝟧𝖺𝗆

"Turn to the left" I heard the officer say as I turned slowly.

The light flashed blurring my vision more.

After the pictures was taken they grabbed me again dragging me into a square room, one officer shoved me into the chair before leaving out the room.

I looked into one of the mirrors in front of me, my face was bruised up, and I had blood everywhere.

I was dizzy, my fingers tingled, I struggled to breathe, I tried wiping my face but I only had enough strength to move my arm, and I'd just fell onto the hard cold floor.

I closed my eyes, then hearing the door open.

I felt someone standing over me, and once I opened my eyes, I was punched again and again and again.

I felt everything, just no reaction.

Then I stopped feeling everything, and went black.

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟣:𝟥𝟪𝗉𝗆

"Do your fucking job, and find my son's fucking father." I yelled in the officers face.

I went to almost every damn jail in the whole SC.

Not one had Antonio in their system.

"Antonio Banks" She said.

I nodded.

"Yeah, he was detained yesterday." She added.

"Yeah, no shit sherlock, when is he getting transported back to the city" I said

"Ma'am I don't have that type of access to the system" She said.

I looked at her crazy as hell.

"Alright" I said walking towards another officer.

"Is my sons father here? Antonio Banks" I said exhaustedly.

"Hmm, yes. I think he already was booked, and with this not being his hometown he cannot have visitors until he is transported." He said.

"When will he be transported" I said.

"By tomorrow evening" He said.

"Thanks" I said before going back to where Jayda was sitting.

"What they say?" She said as I sat down next to her.

"I just paid his bond. Waiting for them to process it, and he can catch the plane back home with us."

"and Antonio?" She replied.

"He booked, gotta go through the system" I said putting my hands on my head.

"Awn stink, its gon be ok" Jayda said rubbing my back.

"Its always me, Jayda. I can never fucking win. Thought I was going good till now." I said wanting to cry but no tears came out.

"This is just God removing the negative from your life and refreshing everything" She said.

"Thanks for the reassurance boo, this why i love you." I said

"This why i'm here luv" She said getting up going towards the officer.
———-
After about 3 hours of waiting.

We seen Antonio being pushed by the same cop the arrested him.

"Officer Kapell" I said rushing towards Antonio.

He looked bruised.

"What the fuck happened to him" I yelled seeing him bleeding from his mouth.

He looked like he was going in and out of consciousness.

Jayda was recording him.

"He had a little incident with one of the officers, he was resisting arrest." He spoke as he push passed me taking Antonio to the cop car.

I felt my eyes getting watery, as I pulled out my phone.

"I love you Milan" I heard Antonio mumble before he was put into the car.

Tears were rolling down my eyes.

"There go Kev" I heard Jayda say, making me turn around.

"Oh my god" Jayda said kissing him and hugging him.

I hugged him also, before we walked to my rental.

"This shit so fucked up" I said.

"There are consequences for errthang, he was beating her" Jayda replied as i sped off to the airport.

"I understand that, but did you see him. They fucking beat HIM. Talm bout resisting arrest you not suppose to have him holding on for his life" I said.

"We need to just hurry and get to this airport so time can go faster" Kev said.

I nodded and continued driving.

——————————-
questions??

suggestions??

lmk, i got sum good for this book so i might be back idk.

love yall though 🤡.