🥀Infected🥀

(Don't forget to vote and follow💖)

*Warning: This chapter contains images of blood and gore, read at your own risk*

~Y/n pov~

The floor began to rumble again as other infected screams and groans erupted from the other side of the trees.
"Climb and hide!" I warned before snatching up Comrade and climbing a tree, Micheal kept up behind me as the others used their gear. Connie had my bag and the rest landed on large branches.

I helped Micheal and handed him Comrade as I looked at the town ahead of us. There were alive people screaming and shouting for help as the undead began to slaughter each and every one of them. Connie gagged and almost threw up, Jean looked horrified and so did the others. Erwin and Levi just watched in shock, their speed, strength, intelligence, agility, difference, strategy's. I watched as one undead began to crawl creepily on the ground.

Screams and gunshots rang throughout the woods and town. Children scrambling and trying to get somewhere safe and secure, women defending themselves, men shooting at the army, and the dead eating their friends right in front of them.
"TH-THEY CLIMB?!!" Sasha screamed as 13 or more dead people quickly clawed their way up the tall tree.
"We need to run now!" I said.
"They'll get us-"
"Better run or just die here!" I yelled before running and jumping on to another tree.

"Be careful with Comrade!" I said. I couldn't help but stare at the dead eating the people, ripping them out of windows and tearing their guts out.

"MOMMY!! MOMMY HELP U- AHHH!!" A little girl screamed as the infected attacked her, not before her mother shoved the dead back but got bit on the shoulder.

"RUN!" She screamed before others surrounded her and devoured her body. Micheal followed and stayed close, we had no weapons besides our hands. We have to get to safety, avoid the dead at all costs.

"Get to the roof!" I yelled before running and leaping into a store rooftop.
"Here!" Micheal shouted before tossing Comrade to me, I caught him safely in my arms before Micheal rolled onto the ground and got up.
"Your ribs okay-"
"I'm good. Where did the-" the entire group landed on the roof with us, looking scared and breathless.

"The hell are those things?!" Jean said as he looked at the entire dead horde.
"The dead. . . They're all here. . ." Micheal said with a shaking voice.

"We need a car." I said.

~11 months earlier 3rd pov~

"Hahah!!! It works! Henry! Henry look at her! Isn't she stunning!!" William said as he looked at his daughter.

His dead daughter.
"William, she isn't quite done ye-"
"I'll keep her! She's perfect!" He cut off Manzuki.
"William. . . She isn't. . . Quite right." Henry said worried as the orange haired girl tried to pull herself closer to her father.