🐾Army Training🪖

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~Y/n pov~

I was in my own bedroom, on my bed and reading a book. Riftan was in the shower and Liam was sleeping across the hall. I heard the shower turn off and his steps in the bathroom. He was almost done.

I placed my book on the table beside me and held my head. Nothing felt right anymore, Levi, Micheal, Liam, Henry, Erwin, Hange, Eren, Jean, Connie, Sasha, Mike, Mikasa, Eren. . . Everyone was here. My guilt was filling my head. I felt so bad, horrible, stupid, and useless.
"What's wrong, baby?" Riftan asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

I looked at him and smiled.
"Nothing. . . Just thinking about the new recruits." I sighed.
"Oh, the short one has some temper issues. He didn't like me the moment he saw me." He chuckled as he crawled on the bed and laid between my legs, resting his head on my stomach.
"He and the other guy, long hair and sea-blue green eyes." He laughed.
"Yeah, but that's good. They can use that temper for their strength." I added.

He kissed my hand and placed it on his cheek.
"I love you. . . You know that?" He asked me, I looked at the sincerity in his eyes. He meant it.
"I know you do. . . You always tell me."
"When I first saw you alone out there with little Liam. . . I already knew that I had to be yours. . . Be a great father figure for Liam. . . And a great lover for you." He smirked.

"Riftan. . . I-"
"I know you still miss your husband, and I know I'll never be like him. But I'll do my best to be Liam's father, you and I can get married, I promise you that I'll love you more than your husband ever did." He whispered. He lifted himself up and kissed me on the lips.

Asking for entry with his tongue, he slowly slid his hands around me and lifted me onto his lap. He kissed my neck and slid his hands into my shirt. I didn't enjoy a single moment, I could only feel the anger, betrayal, and envy from Levi. I couldn't focus on Riftan or anyone else besides Levi.

Riftan laid me down and looked down at me as he slid off his shirt.

He took off his shirt and pressed his body up against mine. Kissing my skin and neck, softly treading my body and slowly undressing me. Riftan. . . Why did I have to survive out there.

Why couldn't I just die. . .
"I love you, Y/n~" he whispered as he kissed my neck and lifted my lower back to slide my pants down.

"Not tonight, Riftan. . ." I muttered, he looked at me and smiled.
"Okay, my love~ tomorrow is training day for the new recruits. Can't wait to see what they can do." He kissed my head and laid beside me and hugged me.
"Goodnight." He whispered.
"Night. . ." I said back.

~~~

I woke up early as usual, Riftan was awake the same time as me. We headed downstairs and left our cabin, Riftan kissed me goodbye and left to wake his squad. I was heading into the training grounds, preparing everything for training.

I waited for them to enter, already our older recruits led them inside and showed them different workout strategies. Then Levi entered the building. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were quiet as he walked to me. Erwin and Commander Quinn were watching as I waited.

Just before he could speak, our three soldiers ran in.
"General Afton! Infected by the eastern gate!" Reiner yelled.

"You." Eren growled.
"Eren?" Bertolt and Reiner muttered.

"Annie." Mikasa scowled.
"Mikasa." Annie nonchalantly said.

"What's going on?" Riftan asked.
"Eh?" Pierre hummed.
"You bastard!!! I'll make you pay for what you've done to us!!" Eren shouted before running at Reiner.
"Cadet Yeager!" Riftan shouted before holding him back.
"Hold him back!!" Commander Quinn ordered.