🦠Immune🖤

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~Y/n pov~

The gunshots were louder as Levi dragged me along behind him. Comrade barked as we searched for the others. Soon I saw Micheal and Jean exit in a rush, then Mikasa and Hange joined us.

Screams from outside were coming closer, and finally we heard the Witch's loud shriek for help. The floor and the walls began to shake as shouts of help were heard from outside.

"WE'RE NOT HERE TO HARM ANYONE!! PLEASE! JUST LET US INSIDE!!"
"WE'RE BEGGING YOU!!"
"HELP US!!"
"WE NEED HELP!! PLEASE!!"
"ONE OF OUR PEOPLE IS INJURED!! PLEASE OPEN THE DOORS!!" They screamed in panic.

We were in a safe place in the school, Sasha and Connie covered their ears and Armin looked horrified.
"Is everyone here?!" Micheal asked.
"Erwin, Levi, Hange, Mikasa, Eren, Armin, Sasha, Connie, Jean, Micheal, and Mike. . . Comrade." I sighed.

The shouts for help we growing with more and more urgency. My hands were shaking as I thought about it. What if that was us out there? Would we ask the people for their help? Or would they leave us to die?

"Comrade, come!!" I ordered as we ran up the stairs, he charged straight through the others and sniffed the halls quickly for any danger.

Micheal had a pistol and the others had their swords. I had my AK aimed at the windows. Nothing was climbing up, no one got inside. The screams were gone now.

I walked to the window and watched the dead. They were eating the bodies, they surrounded the new corpses.

Connie almost threw up as I looked at the gates surrounding the school

Connie almost threw up as I looked at the gates surrounding the school. I saw 3 people standing on a car as they swung their bats or crowbars at the dead trying to grab their feet.

Comrade sniffed my side before licking my hand.
"I'm fine, boy. . ."
"We can't stay here." Micheal said.
"That's obvious." Jean scoffed.
"We're close to Washington, that's the good news. Bad news is, there is going to be some survivors here. And they may and try to kill us or rob us. . . Or worse." I muttered.

"We need to move." Erwin said.
"Can't we sleep." Connie whined.
"We were literally attacked by the dead, and you want to sleep now?!!" Jean yelled.

I slapped Jean and grabbed his collar before pulling him closer.
"Shut. The. Hell. Up! Yelling will just get us devoured alive!" I hissed.

I shoved him back before entering a different room and letting Comrade inside. I shut it and laid down by the wall, Comrade lying beside me as we got our sleep.

~3rd pov~

"You want us to what?"
"Go and get the girl, can't you do that?" Coyote questioned the man and his group.
"Why of course, but what am I gonna get out of this?" He questioned as he sat back on his chair.