🗝️Confession🥀

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~Y/n pov~

I felt so warm. Fuzzy. Numb. Barely awake or where I am. I took a deep breath and looked around the place, I saw a white ceiling and I was perched up on some sort of room, I saw old hangings of stars and party like theme.

I moved before a hand held my arm.
"Don't move. The drugs are still wearing off." A voice whispered.
"Levi?" I sighed as I rubbed my eyes.
"Get some more sleep. . ." He said.
"But-"
"Just sleep. . . I'm right here." He muttered quietly.

I listened to him before closing my eyes and hugging him. He allowed me and held me closer to him, I fell asleep.

~~~

I was wide awake now. The drugs were gone and I realized where we were.
"Uncle Henry. . . Why here?" I asked.
"I thought it through. . . If the dead come, the animatronics can kill them."

Comrade was by my side, my hand stroking his fur as I looked at everyone.
"Uncle Henry. . ."
"Yes?" He asked.

"Where is the vaccine? Where's Mike? Is he okay?" I asked.

He froze as he waited by the table. Mikasa, Eren, Armin, and Connie froze as well, everyone did. I looked at Levi as he looked at the ground. I looked at Henry before asking again.
"Uncle Henry. . . What happened? Where. Is. Micheal?"
"We'll give you guys some time alone." Hange said before leading out the squad out, Levi stayed and so did Comrade.

Henry turned his head and didn't look at me.
"Y/n. . . The vaccine wasn't real. . . They just. . . They wanted to kill you and create something fake to poison us anyway. . . And. . . Micheal. . . He met up with your father, and. . . William. . . He. . . He wasn't pleased to see him. . . Remember?"

I already was shocked by the vaccine not being real. . . I forgot about that and instead asked for Micheal instead. He was more important than a vaccine.

"Get to the point." I ordered.
"He and your father got physical after William hit Mikasa-"
"He hit Mikasa?!" I asked, I couldn't clearly remember anything.

"Yes. . . He knocked her out and she got a concussion, so I followed after her and check on her head. I left Micheal alone with William. . . And I swear on my life that I wish I could go back and fix my mistake-"
"What mistake?"

His voice was breaking, he was trying his best to keep himself from crumbling down, but why?
"Michael defended us. . . He said he could handle William on his own. . . But. . . When I came back, I saw Micheal on the floor, William was beating him to a pulp and with you trying to protect him."
"Uncle Henry. . ." I muttered, feeling my breathing grow faster and my throat getting tighter, almost like barbed wire was choking me, causing tears to already grow.

"We stopped William. . . And quickly went to Micheal, he was bleeding and his skull was badly damaged. . . Broken and swollen. . . His body was bruised and fractured then Manzuki came and took you. . . And you left with him to save Micheal. . . Y/n. . . I'm sorry. . . S-So sorry. . . But. . . Micheal died after you left." He finally choked on his words and began to sob.

My hands were shaking as I stared at Henry.

No. No no no no no. It's not true. Micheal. He. . . He can't be dead. . . I held my mouth and wept, my tears falling down my skin. Comrade whimpered before trying to comfort me, I cried and didn't stop or couldn't stop. . .
"He can't be. . . Not Micheal. . . Uncle Henry-"
"I had to shoot him myself. . . So he wouldn't turn. . . Y/n I'm sorry-"

I didn't listen as I ran out of the room. I didn't know which room I was in but I tripped and fell, I held my knees and cried. My throat sore and broken breathes, my body shaking, I can't believe it, Micheal can't be. . . Dad he. . . He couldn't have. . .