🐺Hunted🏹

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~Y/n pov~

I smelled an animal nearby. Comrade instantly crawled and we both hid behind a bush and waited. I watched a deer like animal and looked at Comrade.
"Ready boy?"

He huffed before quietly crawling around me and somewhere else. Comrade chases them into a corner where they can't get away or injures their legs, before I shoot them and end it.

The snow made it a bit difficult for both of us to run, but we can manage. I whistled like a small bird before Comrade leapt out of the bush across the field and chased after the animal. It was scared and took off, I chased along with them and watched Comrade speed up.

 It was scared and took off, I chased along with them and watched Comrade speed up

"GET 'EM BOY!!" I yelled.

He snarled before latching his jaws around it's leg, it let out a howl of pain before trying to kick him off. I grabbed my gun before aiming it at the chest. I pulled the trigger and it instantly fell to the ground.

Comrade grabbed it's neck and began to squeeze it. Choking the animal and ending it.
"Good boy." I said before walking to them.

I stabbed the animals throat and picked it up. Heavy but I was able to drag it to somewhere private. Comrade was able to find a cave, large and empty. Once I dragged the female elk into the cave, Comrade began to tear the skin off it. I used my knife and helped him out.

~3rd pov~

As Coyote made it back to her camp, 3 men approached her and began to ask her questions.
"Any food?"
"Animals?"
"Water?"
"No, I found the girl but I wasn't sure if it was the right one." She replied.
"The immune one?"
"Yeah-"
"No one is immune to these things! It's impossible!"
"Pearl was immune until someone left her behind in a horde!!"
"Enough!" Coyote said.

This camp of survivors were looking for a cure, since one of them overheard a doctor speaking of one at the old base. A vaccine to cure the dead and those who are becoming one of them, to turn this world normal again.
"No one is immune-"
"PEARL WAS-"
"QUIET!!!" Coyote screamed again.

"We'll follow her, just to make sure that she is. Now, pack up your things and we'll get going." She said calmly this time.

~~~

"What are you trying to say, Hange?" Eren asked.
"I'm saying that these humans turned savages or infected? Are more dangerous than titans themselves!" She exclaimed.
"Titans are giants and more destructive! How are these things more dangerous?! One titan can kill an entire squad!" Connie said.
"That's correct! But these infected ones are also destructive! Didn't you see how they call for each other! The only titans that call out for more are the attack, armored, and female titan. Those ones that we know! But!! These dead people spread faster and grow stronger than titans! There are a rare number of the slow infected! But there are large armies of the special ones! Unlike the titans we know, you need titan spinal fluid to become a normal titan before you eat someone with one of the 9 titans! These infected just need to bite or scratch you, therefore turning you into one of them! Their spread of this is more dangerous than titans! They can also break and climb over walls-"
"So. . . Your saying even if we had our 50 meter walls. . . They could easily climb over and devour everyone within the walls?" Armin questioned with fear.