✨Our Family💘

(Don't forget to vote and follow💖)

~3rd pov~

Levi was awake and out already, Y/n continued her duties and checked on her soldiers. All training and preparing for their upcoming gun and survival exams.

Mikasa had the highest score, meanwhile Micheal was in second place. Y/n decided to see an old friend, as she walked to the gates in the canine training grounds.

There the blonde sandy wolf looked up and saw her. Comrade whined as he ran and jumped on her. She fell down as he cried and howled, the other wolves smelled her and doggy piled on her chest.

She kissed and petted them all, hugging him and saying how she was sorry that she left. Comrade wouldn't leave her alone.

With Levi, he didn't show up for training, but instead went for a town shop. When he entered he saw a familiar person standing by the counter, flirting with the woman behind it.

"Kenny." Levi said, the woman walked away to the back to find some tequila.

The man looked back and saw his nephew, he took a drink of his cup and sat it down. Looking into Levi's eyes.
"Levi. Forgot you were one of the new people here." Kenny replied.
"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you."
"I'll give you 3, one, I actually protect people here, people rely on me. Two, this place ain't a total shit hole, nothing corrupt is going on besides a healthy and good community. And three, I actually like it here, plus General Afton said exactly to everyone. 'No Killing Anyone.'" he said as he drank another shot.

Levi walked closer to the counter and saw the alcohol, wine, and different jewels in the glass counter. Rings of different colors.
"Strange not trying to kill you." Kenny muttered.
"Why haven't you killed people yet? I thought you were Kenny the Ripper, not Kenny the Drinker."
"New world new me." He replied as he swirled his drink.

Levi looked at the rings and back at Kenny.
"You like it here?"
"Well. . . Besides the dead wondering around and climbing walls to eat our flesh. . . It's pretty good."
"You wouldn't go back if you could?"
". . . No. I wouldn't. Even if here is more deadly and dangerous, I prefer this place."
"Tch."

Levi turned around and began to walk out of the shop, he noticed that Erwin, Mike and Hange were done with their training and were exploring the town on their own.

Erwin invited Levi to walk with them, in which he accepted and followed along. The 5 rescue squads were sent out to recover survivors and find food. Liam and Lilo ran around the small playground with the other kids as Pierre and Nicolas watched them.

Y/n was in the base camp beside her was a walkie talkie and Comrade, other soldiers stood around the table and listened to the radio as their teammates spoke through it.

"Team Riot reporting here: We found survivors, their names are Poppy McCullough, Stephanie Jones and Mason James. Over."
"Lead Alpha to Team Riot, are they in good condition? Over." Quinn said.
"All three are clear of bites, bringing them in now. Over."

Everything was going just fine until a couple hours later.
"Team Rain reporting here: . . . We've seen to have come across a crushed factory over."
"Crushed? Like recently?"
"Correct. . . Parker reports that there are large footprints in the grass. . . Like really- What the fu-. . . What- OH SHIT!! RUN!!! RUN ON YOUR FUCKING HORSES!!!''
"What is happening?!'' Quinn asked. Y/n looked at the radio and waited as voices scrambled over the static.

"Lieutenant!! Something is chasing! I-Its not a normal undead!! It's some sort of rabbi- FUCK!!! IT GOT LUCY!!! REPORT!!! THE DAMN WALKER- RUNNER GOT TO LUCY BANKS!!''
"WHAT IS CHASING YOU!!!?"
"SOME SORT OF MUTANT RABID BUNNY!!! IT'S FAST!!! IT GOT KEITH!!! IT HAS KEITH!!! OH SHIT!! IT KILLED HIM!!! IT'S NOT EVEN EATING HIM!!! IT'S KILLING FOR FUN!!!"
"Daniel! Keep running!! Just come back-"
"IT KILLED PARKER!!! IT'S AFTER ME NOW!!! IT'S SO DAMN FAST!!! WHAT THE HEL- AGHHGHHH-. . ."