💥Madness💢

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~3rd pov~

As Henry and the rest finished preparing the deer, he began to cook it in the kitchen where Toy Chica would prepare her cupcakes.

Henry showed Mike and Hange how to find the good parts of the meat. Levi was in charge of watching Eren as usual, Erwin made sure to watch the group, especially Sasha since she was trying to run into the kitchen.

Y/n was finally awake but sore. Mikasa found her and asked what was wrong, but Y/n replied saying she was fine just tired from crying and thinking about her brother too much.

Mikasa left her in the room and helped serve the meat. Sasha was wailing for more on her plate, but even Henry and Erwin knew they had to preserve any meat they can get.

Levi walked down the hall and entered the security office before placing a plate of cook meat on the table for Y/n.
"Hungry?" He asked.
"A little. . . Mm, smells good." She sighed.

He sat on the desk and ate with her.
"You alright?" He muttered.
"I'm fine. . . It was good." She blushed.
"You liked it?"
"Y-Yes. . ." She muttered.

He grew a small grin and savored the food. Y/n held his hand and rested her head on his thigh.
"Levi. . . Where are the others?" She asked.
"In the other room with the stage. Why?"
"Is Henry with them?"
"Yes, he's perfectly fine."
"Good. . . I couldn't bare to lose someone else." She replied.

Little taps were coming from the hall, revealing that Comrade made it back with a squirrel in his mouth.
"Found lunch already?" She giggled as she patted his head.

He sniffed her side and licked her arm, Levi brushed Comrade aside and kissed Y/n on the head.
"I'll bring you back some more." He muttered before getting up.

Comrade whined and followed after Levi since he had more food. Y/n laughed and rested her head on the desk. Falling asleep and dreaming of Micheal, Chris, and Elizabeth.

~2 weeks later, Y/n pov~

"Amazing!! Erwin! Erwin look at what I have created!!" Hange gasped, "Look at this magnificent robotic body of mine!"
"Impressive, Hange."

"Is this how you stitch?" Mikasa asked me as she showed me a fluffy winter jacket.

"Yeah, it's perfect. Where did you guy's find this cloth anyway?"
"Henry showed us the way to an old clothes shop in the town." Sasha smiled.
"Mike, Levi, Comrade, Jean, and Eren are out hunting, right?" Connie asked.
"Yes, why?" I asked.
"Nothing. . ." He said before running back into the room.

"What's up with him?"
"I don't know." Sasha muttered.
"Probably broke something." Mikasa said.

Armin was helping and learning from Henry on building animatronics. Hange built a perfect little pink Bonnet bunny, Chica was newly repaired and helped bake and cook fresh meat. Freddy and Bonnie led the other animatronics around the pizzeria and checked the fences daily.

Foxy and the other foxes made sure that blankets and batteries were restored. Balloon Boy just annoyed Foxy.

"Their back." Toy Freddy said as he held the door open.
"Y/n. . . Levi is outside waiting for you." Mike said as he entered with rabbits in his bag.
"Ah! It's so warm in here!" Jean sighed as he fell down on a table.

I got up and walked to the door, Eren dragged in a large buck as Mikasa helped him.
"Y/n, Comrade had some friends in the woods. It seems when he was gone for a while, he marked his place." Levi said before I turned and saw him with a pack of wolves and Comrade behind him.