🌹The Truth Comes Out💔

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~Y/n pov~

Levi didn't speak of the incident that happened earlier today. He probably felt guilty or stupid for thinking that he didn't help me in time.

I kept trying to tell him that if he didn't arrive at all, Micheal's friend could've done much worse than just grab me. He even remained distant and ignored me the entire time, I let him since I didn't want to spark an argument between us.

We walked on and found a empty mall and a raided gun range nearby. The dead were scattered and still kicking, Boomer's were closer and bigger than last time, witches were rarely showing up, which was good.

I kept following Levi as we tracked our group. I strolled closer to Levi and tapped his shoulder.
"Why aren't you speaking to me?" I asked.

He didn't answer.
"Levi? Your making me worry about you." I said.
No reply.

I stayed quiet and just followed him.

~Henry pov~

I walked down the hall after leaving Micheal and his group in the main room with food and sleeping bags. I entered Manzuki's room before waiting beside the door and listening to what he was saying.

"I know. . . Just. . . Do you have her yet?"
"Not yet, Manzuki. It's your fault that you started this! So why don't you just come and do it yourself!"
"Speak to me like that again, and you and your family won't survive this apocalypse." He snarled.

Who was he talking to? This didn't sound like Manzuki at all. He sounded serious and commanding.
"I know who she is. . . I managed to get the blood sample checked. It's Y/n L/n. She's the one who is immune-"
"We know. . . She's alone right now. . . With a man. I overheard that he is like crazy strong, we're not sure if we should fight him-"
"I don't care what you do! Just bring me the girl before she gets killed! And I mean now! You have 24 hours to have her in my lab or else!!" He yelled before turning off the radio.

I stepped back and hid behind the wall. I counted to 60 before walking up and entering.
"You alright there, Manzuki?" I asked trying to sound normal.
"Yeah. . . Yeah I'm fine. How is William? Is he still with his kid?" He asked.
"Y-Yep. He is, Michael is here now. Their waiting for Y/n to come home-"
"Y/n? S-She's coming here?" He asked a little excited.

"Yeah. . . Why are you so happy about that?"
"No reason, just glad the family is back." He grinned.

I was about to ask what he was doing in his lab before I heard shouts.
"HEY!!" A girl yelled.

"Oh god. . . William no no no!" I gasped as I ran out and down the hall.
"You damn brat!! Why are you here!?" I heard William's voice screamed.
"William stop!!!" I shouted.
"Dad! It's me-"
"Your not my son!!! Not after what you did to my family!!" He yelled.
"William stop!" I yelled as I grabbed his arm and held him back from punching Micheal again.

Poor kid was on the floor holding his eye as a brown haired girl and a gray shaved down boy held him.
"Get that rat bastard out of here-"
"No! You are beating your own son! Enough!!" I yelled before he kicked my gut.

"Agh!!"
"Uncle Henry?!!" Micheal yelled.
"No! Stay back!!" I warned.
"Get him out of her-" he was punched by a black haired girl, but it seems like he didn't feel that at all.

He slowly turned his head and punched her head causing her to fall unconscious and land onto the ground.
"HEY?!!"
"MIKASA!!"
"WILLIAM STOP!!!" I screamed as I tackled him to the ground.

"GET OFF OF ME!!" The group ran to the girl and Micheal stopped William from punching me again.

"Micheal!!"
"Just go!! I'll handle him!! Take Mikasa and the others to a different room!! I'll handle this!!" He yelled as he held his father down.
"YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!! I'LL KILL YOU!! I NEVER WANTED A BASTARD OF A CHILD LIKE YOU!!" William cursed.