☠️Head Start💨

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~Y/n pov~

The others ran into the room and blocked the door.
"Y/n! Are you okay-'
"We have to jump. . ."
". . . WHAT-"
"Shut up! Micheal, if we don't jump, we'll be one of them soon. . ." I said.

"Jump?!" Sasha squeaked.
"Yes. Unless you want to be eaten and ripped apart by the dead?" I repeated.
"Comrade, Operation run'N'jump." I said.

Comrade started to wag his tail with excitement as we both backed up together.
"Y/n, what are you doing?" Micheal asked.
"Jumping across, you can follow my lead, or if I can find something for you to walk across. Comrade on my side. . . 3-"
"Y/n, no!" Micheal said as Eren and Mikasa held him back.
"2-"
"Your not going to make it." Jean said.
"1!! Go!" I yelled as me and Comrade charged forward.

We done this a thousand times before. I jumped on the edge and leapt forward before doing a roll on the other roof. Comrade landed on his paws before barking with a celebration tone.
"C'mon, Mike, how far can you go?!" I said as I stood up.
"I-I don't think-"
"ONE FOR ALL!!" Hange shouted as she ran and jumped across.

Comrade actually walked up to her and licked her cheek.
"What did he do?!" She asked.
"He just showed affection to you, he likes you too." I smiled as a blush grew on her face.

"Come on!! Before they break the door down!!" I yelled

Mikasa and Eren ran and landed on the roof, then Erwin and Levi went, Armin and Connie made it, Jean and Sasha leapt then Mike ran with Micheal.

Just as they jumped the door was broken down as the dead ran out the window and fell onto the other infected. Comrade snarled over the edge before turning back and walking to me.
"Okay. . . Where are we going now exactly?" I asked as Comrade sniffed my ankle.

"We just find a different place to stay-"
"No, we move forward and try to find Dad and Uncle Henry." Micheal said.
"Where would dad be?" I asked.
"Close to Washington, I guess? We just go and find other survivors that can help-"
"We must be careful then. . . Survivors nowadays are. . . More hostile than ever." I muttered.

"I know. . . Even they ran into some bad people, but we still lived." Micheal replied.
"First, let's find somewhere to sleep instead of here. I also need a shower. . ." I mumbled.

Erwin said it'll be better if they stayed with us. They will help us find our father and the doctor that can help us find a cure. I still remember that I am immune to the infected bites.

Only Micheal knows about this, but did he ever tell them? If he did then they should know, right?
"Let's get going before they start climbing over each other to get up here." Erwin said.

~After sneaking out of the building~

Comrade gladly took down a slow crawler that snuck up on Mikasa. He began to sniff through the snow and tracked animal prints.
"Good boy." I said.
"What are you doing-"
"Hunting. . . You are hungry aren't you? Aren't you all?" I asked.