🔪The Return of Family💜

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~3rd pov~

Henry set the person down on the stage and cleaned him up. Seeing the old bullet wound healed up.
". . . How are you alive. . .Micheal?. . ." He asked.

Micheal's eyes fluttered open and looked at Henry.
"I'm. . . Not ready to die. . . Yet." He murmured.
"But. . . How? I shot you. You were dead. Your pulse wasn't-"
"Dad said it himself. We're special. . ." He sighed.

"Micheal, how are you alive?" Eren asked.
"I'm not sure. I just remember being knocked out, then waking up alone with a pounding headache and sore body." He muttered.

"Are you saying. . . That you can regenerate? Like a titan?" Hange asked.
"I don't know. . . Maybe. . . Y/n is immune. . . Can't change even if she's bit by the infected. . . I can't die. . . Not even a bullet to the head can kill me. . . My dad. . . Just twisted all around." He growled, "Where is she? Y/n. . . Isn't she with you?"

Henry closed his eyes and looked away from Micheal.
"Uncle Henry. . . Where is she?"
"She ran away." Levi said.
"She what?"
"She ran away. She took off."
"She didn't-"
"That's not all. . . She's pregnant." Armin said.
"Preg- WHO LET HER LEAVE?!"
"She snuck out late at night. While we were asleep-"
"Who's the father?" Micheal asked.

The group fell silent. They each looked at one another before Micheal rose up and sat on the edge of the stage.
"Who's the damn father?" He hissed.

Henry reached for Michael shoulder but was it was shoved away before Micheal turned to face him.
"Don't you fucking touch me! Tell me! Why did she run away when she knew she was pregnant?! Who impregnated her in the first place?! Who hurt my little sister!" He yelled.

Micheal searched for whoever looked the most guilty. He found 2 targets who seemed sketchy.
"Eren, Jean. . . Which of you two did it?!"
"What?!"
"I didn't do it!!" Jean yelled.
"Who slept with my sister then?!"

"I did." Levi said.

Everyone instantly shut up and stared at Levi. In confusion and in shock. They expected for the two to tease each other but never hook up.
"You. . . Why would you sleep with her?! Were you that aroused you convinced her to sleep with you?!"
"She wanted to sleep with me. I said it was a bad idea but-"
"But nothing! You should've kept it in your pants is what!-"
"It wasn't the Captain's fault! She wanted to sleep with him-" Sasha squeaked.

"Oh! So it's her fault that she's pregnant?!"
"No! I didn't say-"
"It sure as hell sounded like it!! Blame the girl for getting pregnant! It's not like she can control her body like tha-"
"ENOUGH!!" Henry yelled.

Henry looked at Micheal and held his arms.
"Y/n didn't leave because she wanted to. She left because she said it was for us, that she'd become a burden for us-"
"She's not a burden! Why the hell didn't you comfort her?! She gets hurt by the slightest things!"

Levi was sitting down by the table and drinking his black tea. Simply thinking about ways to track Y/n down.
"Michael. . . We can find her. So don't worry-"
"She's my little sister, the only one I have left! I am going to worry! Not only about her but about that unborn child that bastard planted in her!!" He yelled again.

"Comrade can find her." Levi said.
"Let's go then!" Eren was pulled back by Jean and Connie as everyone waited for Comrade and the other wolves to prepare.

They soon headed out in search for the girl. Micheal was also searching for his father, for revenge. The group did their best to find any tracks, but those ended up being the infected tracks. Levi, Hange, Mikasa, Eren, Armin, Erwin, Mike, Jean, Sasha, Connie, Micheal, or Henry didn't lose hope.