💜💜💜General A.⭐⭐⭐

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~4 Years Later~
~3rd pov~

Micheal, General, and Levi were together as they searched for a safe place to rest. The group stayed in a safe place in New Jersey and waited for them to return.
"There. . . The towers are clear and close. . . But behind the building is infested with spores." Micheal warned.
"We'll be fine. I'll go in first." Levi said.
"Be careful, me and General will take out the dead in front. You search the buildings. We'll meet you up there." Micheal said before sneaking off.

The duo managed to make it to New York. They decided to go with less people so they won't slow down. General attacked a jockey while Micheal used his silencer and shot down 4 hunters.

They all aged and looked dangerous. Everyone changed but one thing remained, the hope and the search for Y/n. Levi shot up to the building and broke the window as he rolled inside.

He saw a couch and a blanket, a soft pillow and a small bed with blankets. He knew it. He knew it. He kneeled beside the couch and looked at the quick made bed.

It was clean and neat. The way he likes everything, Y/n always kept it clean. He looked at the small box and saw a small run-down children toy. He held the small white horse toy.

He looked over at the abandoned paper and looked at it. He saw that it was a sketch of a giraffe. She was close by.
"Levi, you there?" Micheal called out.
"In here." He said.

Micheal entered and saw the blankets, the pictures and the small toy.
"Holy sh- that's Y/n. . . She. . . She was here!" Micheal gasped with excitement.

The nervous feeling of catching his sister and bringing her home.
"She's so close! We can find her!"

Levi remained silent as he looked at the white toy, his favorite color. . . White. The child probably loved the color white.
"It's the trespasser!!"
"Fire!!" Voices shouted.

Micheal and Levi both ducked from the reign of bullets coming from the windows and General warned them that someone was coming up the stairs.
"Fire!" Levi ordered, a man busted the door down and aimed right at Micheal, General leapt and locked his jaws on the man's arm.

"AGH! MOTHERFU- GET OFF!!" He screamed before reaching for his pistol. Levi used his blade and sliced the man's head clean off.

Micheal and General both ran out the door and down the steps, Levi ran out the window and killed off the other shooters.

More came from the sides and drove army cars. Shielded and loaded with guns, Levi dodged each bullet and Micheal aimed a gun at the driver and shot the person behind the wheel. It reeled and soon crashed into a old hotel. Levi landed on the ground and scratched General's ears.
"You okay?"
"Yes." Levi answered, he still had the white horse in his bag.

Micheal held onto the piece of paper with the giraffe and the three began to walk on again. General was able to sniff the toy and find a new track to go on, General was on the lead. They two men kept up and followed, General spun around the corner and ran before stopping suddenly and whimpering and running back behind Levi and Micheal.

"Hey, what's wrong-"
"That's what's wrong." Levi pointed at the slow walkers who noticed them. They slowly stalked their way to them, Levi pulled out his blade and already knew what to do. Aim for the head.

General didn't attack like he always did, which made Micheal think about why. The wolves were specially trained for attacking the dead and warning if there were bigger enemies ahead of them.

Before Micheal could let out a yell for Levi, gunshots were released. Micheal ran and shot at the dead and saw that Levi was hit on the side of his torso.
"LEVI!! HOLD ON!!" Micheal shouted before General howled loudly. Sounding an alarm of a bigger enemy than humans.