🤍Hide-and-Seek🖤

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~Y/n pov~

I laid there and faced the back of the couch. I didn't even close my eyes, I only could think of what he told me.

I felt so bad. It probably hurt when he spoke about his life, even if he didn't show it. I didn't lay still, I sat up and Levi was still sitting there.
"Can't sleep because of my story?" He asked
"No. . . Is everyone okay out there?" I asked before getting up and walking to the window.

It was a field of debris and dust. I couldn't see anything!
"Where are they?" I asked as I searched with my eyes.

I heard shuffling behind me saw Levi walked beside me.
"We'll find them. Erwin and Hange probably found another place for them to bunker down in, me and you will go and get your dad and your uncle. By then Micheal might be there already." He said plainly.

". . . How are you so sure?"
"I'm not." He answered.
"Well that made me feel better." I chuckled nervously.

I didn't have Comrade with me anymore. . . He's my support animal, always beside me when I felt scared or alone.
"Y/n." Levi said.
"What?"
"Get some sleep, we have to get moving once the dead pass."

I listened and made a bed on the floor instead, I made it extra big so I had more space for myself, I was used to Comrade taking up that place with me. As I laid down, I saw Levi standing by the window.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" I asked.
"No. . . I'm staying watch. Now go to bed." He said.

I didn't say anything and closed my eyes.

~~~

Darkness surrounded me. I couldn't see anything. . . My breathing was uneven and shaking. The surroundings then shifted into a restaurant. . . To be specific. . . The Fredbear's Diner.

"Y/N!" A voice yelled.
". . . C-Chris?"
"Y/N!!!" Chris cried with more urgency.
"Chris!!" I screamed as I followed his crying voice.

I ran down the hall and saw the doors. I ran to them and hit them, I tried to open it but they wouldn't budge. They were locked.
"Y/N!! HELP! HELP ME!!" He sobbed.
"Chris!! Christopher!!" I yelled.
"MIKE STOP!! Y/N HELP!! PLEASE!! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!" He shrieked.
"CHRIS!! MICHEAL!! STOP! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" I shouted as I rammed my shoulder against the doors.

I could hear the laughs of Micheal and his friends, the chains on the other side of the doors, I screamed and even kicked the door.
"MICHEAL LEAVE CHRIS ALONE!! OPEN THE DOOR!! STOP!!"
~~~

"Y/N!!"
"AHHHH!!-"
"Be quiet!! It's me! Your safe!" He said as he held my shoulders.
"C-Chris. . . He's in trou-"
"He's not here." He whispered.

My body was shaking as I slowly sat up and came out of shock. My knees curled up to my chest before I hugged my knees and felt my eyes water up and cry quietly.

"I-I could've saved him. . . He was s-so scared. . ." I sniffled.
"Your brother?" He asked.

I didn't answer as I mopped my tears up with my hands.
"You were screaming in your sleep. I had to wake you up so we don't attract anymore of the dead."
"Sorry. . . I didn't mean to put us in anymore danger than we already are in. . . How long was I asleep?"
"About an hour. . . Get some more-"
"You need sleep, Levi. I had enough. . . Here. . . Take my place-"
"I'm fine. I don't need any sleep." He said before I grabbed his sleeve and held him.

"Can you at least. . . St-. . . Nevermind. . ." I muttered.
"What?"
"Nothing."
"Tell me, now."
"It's stupid. I'll just lay dow-" he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer to his face.
"Tell me. Now." He said.