Episode 04

Let me tell you clearly,

First of all, The mafias aka BTS are orphans. They are taken from the orphanage by Mr.lee, a biggest Mafia, Who was a trustee of an orphanage.

He selected them from different orphanage. He selected weak children and gave them practice. And here they are. Like that he brought jungkook to the Mafia world. when Jk was 15 he entered the house with Mr.lee.

Since when he entered the house, tae was the First to approach him. He made the boy feel something special towards him. He mostly spend his teen with taehyung. So his little world got wrapped around his tae hyungie.

Even he talk to all members and love them too. But his heart held a special spot for Taehyung. So he is so possessive when it comes to his tae hyungie.

And when he saw the girl and tae together the younger thought the girl as his hyung's gf.

A little misunderstanding leads to a huge mess. You all maybe thinking why kook is reacting like this for such a simple matter. The real reason is he has a special bond with Taehyung.

He started the feeling when he was 18. And still he is there. His love for Taehyung hadn't decreased day by day.

It got increased to 1000 times on each sunrise. And here he is suffering, just coz of a little misunderstanding.

The next day, Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok had left to office, to prepare for their upcoming meeting with 'Astro' at evening.

In the mansion, the bottoms cooked lunch. Jin and Jimin were ready and waiting for jungkook. But they didn't saw the younger's presence.

So they went upstairs to check on him. From yesterday itself he is not like the Jungkook from before.

They reached before his bedroom door and knocked on it. The door was opened by a messy Jungkook, who looked like just woke up from his sleep.

Jin: Hey, haven't you got ready yet?

Jk: for what hyung?

Jimin: are you kidding kookie? We have to leave to office to give them lunch and have to join for the meeting at evening. Aren't you coming?

Jk: ohh that. I'll arrive directly at evening.

Jin: why?

Jk: why means?

Jin: Jungkook.... Aren't you gonna have lunch with taehyung?? He must be waiting for you.

Jungkook chuckled and said.

Jk: wait for me?? No hyung he must be having his lunch with his girlfriend.

Jinmin: what?? Girlfriend!!!

Jin and Jimin said in unison.

Jk: okay. You guys leave. I'll arrive at evening there. Don't worry.

Jimin: b-but----

Jin stopped him and signalled him to be quiet.

Jin: okay kook. You take rest. We are leaving.

Jin said kissing the maknae's forehead leaving afterwards. Jungkook sighed and closed his door.

Jin and Jimin entered the office. They directly went to the medium sized dining hall in the office. There they saw all present except taehyung. Soon he also arrived.

Taehyung: hyung umm.... Jungkook didn't came?

He asked looking at the closed door hoping to see the Bunny boy. But jin's words broke his all hopes.

Jin: No. He didn't came. He will arrive at evening directly for the meeting.

They served food and sat down eating. They were eating when they heard a female's voice.

??: Taehyung!!!!

She came running hugging taehyung. He hugged back while all stared at him. Jimin was fuming in anger seeing their interaction. Now he understood, why kook is upset.

Taehyung: Ji-woo you here?!

Ji-woo: why can't I come here??

She asked with a pout. Taehyung chuckled answering.

Taehyung: its not that--

He was interrupted by a cough from the members. He looked forward to see Jimin looking at them with fire eyes.

Jimin: will you mind saying, who is she?

Taehyung: ohh I'm sorry. She is Choi Ji-woo, my bestfriend. We studied in the same high school.

Jin: that's it??

Taehyung: yeah!! Why??

Jimin: isn't she your girlfriend??

Ji-woo: bro what are you saying?? He is handsome i know. But I already have a hot and handsome and sweet boyfriend.

She said with a wink looking at Jimin. He widened his eyes looking away awkwardly.

Taehyung: and what made you think, she is my girlfriend??

Jin: abb.....

Jimin: Jungkook said that. He say you guys having lunch together and misunderstood she as your girlfriend.

Taehyung: WHAT?? *Shout*

Ji-woo: yah dumboo... Shut your mouth. My ears. If you scream like this i can't hear my bf's sweet words anymore.

She said with a annoyed expression. Taehyung rolled his eyes. He stood up.

Taehyung: hyung. I'm leaving to see my kookie. Meet you guys at the event meeting with kook.

Hoseok: Man come back as boyfriends.

Hobi winked and tae smiled nodding his Head. Leaving to the mansion.

He reached the mansion soon and went inside towards kook's room.

Taehyung: kook!!! Jungkook!!! Baby where are you??

Tae opened the room and saw----

_*_

Is it good??

Am I boring you guys?!

Plz share your thoughts....

Do vote and comments...

Sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes.