Episode - 13

After a week,

Taehyung was standing in a room with lights flashing and a big mirror fixed infront of him. He was dressed in a black tuxedo. He was looking handsome as always, but a smile that makes him more handsome that was a biggest flaw in his face now.

He tried to smile naturally but he know he can't, so he tried to smile fake but that's also a tough task for him. As he was admiring, sorry he is not admiring feeling dead seeing his reflection infront of the mirror, the door opened revealing his best friend, Jimin with his Eldest Hyung, Jin. Both smiled sadly at their second younger.

 Both smiled sadly at their second younger

Taehyung's outfit 👆🏻

Jin: Tae, we may not know how you are feeling. But I can assure, your love will win oneday.

Jin said Patting Taehyung's shoulder.

Jimin: come on bestie, it's not a big deal. You guys will win. For now, just do as she told.

Mentioning about she, Taehyung clenched his palm into a fist.

Taehyung: how dare she!! She dared to pull my baby in this. I'm leaving her alive for the sake of her family. *Gritted teeth*

Jimin: tae, don't. It's not the correct time to get angry.

Jin: why don't you tell about this to kook?

Taehyung: H-He will be scared. And about his f-fertility, you know right? He can't take a lot of p-pressure and stress.

Jin: we know. Come let's leave orelse that bitch will create some scene.

Taehyung nodded and left with them.
Taehyung reached the engagement hall.

Yes, today is his engagement with Jiya, but he is feeling anger towards her. He got on the stage arranged on the hall. As soon as he got on the stage, Jiya held Taehyung's hand pulling him closer.

He gave her a glare which she shrugged and Smiled towards the crowd infront of them. The buisness men and women are gathered in the hall. Taehyung's eyes scanned through the crowd to spot a certain person, he was craving to see.

It's been a week he had hold Jungkook closer to him. He miss the younger's warmth. The heavenly taste of his lips. The smoothness of his skin.

Most importantly, the love the younger shows towards him. It will make him feel special. The tingling feeling, that Taehyung likes so much. But with this girl, he feels only anger, anger and anger. No feeling nor happiness.