Episode - 08

⚠️Smut warning (18+)⚠️

Read at your own risk. No one is compelling you to read this. So if you are uncomfortable with these stuffs skip it. I wrote this ep for innocents like me *🌚*

Tae stood up and closed the tent opening and went to his koo. Taekook started to kiss each other passionately but soon the kiss got heated.

Tae sucked on koo's bottom lip aggressively, kook opened his mouth and tae entered his warm tongue inside koo's hot cavern. Literally, both are eating each other.

After devouring kook's lips. Tae went to his neck and started to make hickies. Jungkook moaned under his hyung's touch.

Tae made kook lay on the mattress and hover over him. Both looked at each others eyes before tae starts his artwork on koo's neck. Jungkook moaned threading his fingers on tae's hair.

Jk: ahh!!! Hyungie!!!

Tae just concentrated on making his artwork. After being satisfied, tae kissed the place he marked and faced kook.

Suddenly, jungkook pushed tae on the mattress.

Taehyung: what happened koo? Did--

Tae asked looked confused. But kook cut him off by hovering over him, and started kissing tae. Tae hold koo's waist and kissed the boy above him in the same passion.

After 3 mins, kook pulled away and started to kiss tae's neck. Tae moaned gripping koo's waist tightly. Tae groaned when kook started to grind his hips Against tae's hard junior.

Taehyung: baby!!

Jk: mmm.. *moan*

Tae pushed kook on the mattress and hovered over him kissing while removing the remaining clothes. Both layed naked kissing each other.

Tae trailed the kiss from koo's jawline, neck, collarbone, chest until his abdomen. Kook just moaned laying on the mattress, fisting the sheet under him.

Tae pulled away looking at the painting he did on koo's body. He licked his dried lips and smirked.

Taehyung: baby. You look so beautiful with my paintings on you. *Peck koo's lip*

Jungkook pulled tae towards him and kissed him. They pulled away looking at each other. Tae took a strawberry flavour lube from the side of the pillow.

Taehyung: bub I'm gonna prepare you. It'll hurt at first but soon you will feel good. So if you feel uncomfortable tell hyungie okay??

Jk: okay hyungie.

Tae kissed koo's head and poured the lube on his two fingers spreading them on his fingers. He peppered koo's face with kisses.

Tae entered the first finger, kook moaned at the stretch. He added the another finger. Jungkook left a moan from pain and pleasure.

Tae started to move the fingers back and forth in a slow pace.

Jk: ahh hyungie!!

Taehyung: yes baby.

Jk: feels ahh g mm good ahh!!

Tae kissed kook's forehead and increased the pace. Koo moaned loudly when tae's fingers brushed his prostrate.

Jk: hyungie there!!!! Ahhhh

Tae nodded smirking and brushed the certain spot again and again. Kook moaned gripping the sheet under him. When tae felt kook is well prepared. He pulled the fingers out.

Kook whinned at the loss of pleasure and contact. Tae took a protection from the side pillow. Teared opened it with his teeth and wore it on his junior. Lubing his junior with a good amount of lube.

Taehyung: are you ready babe?? It'll hurt--

Jk: I'm ready hyung. Claim me and make me yours.

Tae kissed kook on lips while entering his junior inside koo's stretched hole. Kook closed his eyes and screamed due to the pain in his lower area.

Tae didn't pushed his full length inside. Just half inside koo's entrance. Tae leaned down and pecked the male laying under him. He kissed his forehead and whispered sweet things.

Taehyung: it's okay baby. You are doing good. You are so pretty. Taking Hyung inside you so good.

After sometime of adjusting, kook told tae to move.

Jk: hyung. You can move.

Tae nodded. He pushed his junior fully inside koo's hole. and started to move in a slow pace. Thrust slow and deep.

The maknae's hands gripped the mattress under him, that his knuckles turned white. His mouth left sweet, melodic moans which increased heat to the session.

Jk: Hyung...f-faster plz!!

Jungkook begged his hyung while moaning his name under him. It was enough for tae and he started to move on an fast pace hitting jk's prostrate directly. Jungkook left a high pitched moan.

Jk: HYUNG!!! *Scream*

Taehyung: it's ok baby. do you feel good buba?

Tae asked thrusting in an animalistic speed.

Jk: y-yes hyungie!! Ahh so g-good mmhha...

Kook hugged tae and wrapped his legs around tae's wait, like a koala. It made tae's junior to enter deep inside koo's hole and it hitted again and again on the sensitive spot.

Kook threw his head back in the pleasure and hugged tae tightly. Their sweating body colloided with each other. Pleasure took over them. Kook bite tae on his shoulder when he felt his climax near.

Tae groaned and squeezed kook between his arms. Finally jungkook released his white substance, which made him over sensitive.

Tae started to chase his orgasm. Tae held koo's waist tightly while thrusting inside him in a pace of another level. Kook cried from over sensitive.

After few thrust tae came inside the protection and laid on top of kook. Both panted for air. Kook rubbed tae's back to calm him down.

After sometime of calming, tae pulled out and tied the protection they used and threw it in the dustbin.

He took a towel and cleaned himself and kookie. He wears his pants and made kook wear his shirt.

Both laid on the white mattress and covered themselves with the blanket.

Taehyung: does it hurt kookie? *Worried*

Jk: yes hyung. But I'm happy that the pain is caused by you. *Blush*

Tae smiled and kissed koo's head then both slept cuddling.

_*_

Finally I wrote it!!! *Screaming*

Guys it's my first time writing smut. So, forgive me if there is any mistake. I had read many but I was kinda nervous while writing the smut. If it's good then tell me, I'll add smut in my upcoming stories. If no one comments then I take that as a fail and I don't know if I will or not add Smut.

Good? Or Bad?

Do vote and comment!!

Love yourself 💜