Epilogue (special episode)

Gun shots and screams are heard, in a dark themed area. The men of both gang are running and shooting to save themselves from the other gang.

As the Ganga members were fighting. They saw a car stopping at the middle of the two gang. Both gang stopped their fight. All looked at the car to see a man stepping out... And....

??: Enough yeonie. It's the 10th time you are watching this movie. Now go do your homework.

Yeonjun: mumma, Atleast let me finish the movie fully.

The small 5 year old boy whinned looking at his mom aka Kim Jungkook.

Yes, Tae and Kook are married for 5 years. When yeonjun was inside jungkook's tummy as a 3 month old fetus. Taehyung proposed him and they married after a week.

They were happy when their first child was born, that is Kim Yeonjun. He was a total brat and dangerous just like his father. He always watches Mafia movies, crime series etc., He was so obsessed with crime, thriller things.

Jungkook sighed as the boy again watched the movie with full concentration. Jungkook left the Mafia when he was pregnant with Yeonjun, in his 2nd month. Jin and Jimin also left the Mafia to take care of their children.

NamJin's children: Kim soobin and Kim Beomgyu.

Yoonmin's: Min Nancy, Min Yuri and Min Eunwoo.

Taekook's: Kim Yeonjun and Kim Misoo.

Hoseok married a girl named Seo Yoona and she is 8 months pregnant. All living their life happily. They all gather to meet each other twice or thrice a month.

Jk: Okay then last time. Take care of misoo, I have to cook dinner.

He said and kept his 2 years old daughter beside his son with some toys, who was lost in the movie. He sighed and shaked his head, leaving to the kitchen.

He started to prepare dinner for his family. He looked at the clock and smiled. It shows 8.30 which means it's time for his husband to arrive home. He tried to finish his work quickly.

As he was stirring something on the stove, He heard a door bell. He heard Yeonjun cheering and went to open the door.

He heard Taehyung's voice too. He quickly finished the dishes and turned off the stove and went towards the living room to see Taehyung playing with their daughter, misoo. jungkook smiled and went near the sofa.

Tae: Hi baby!

Taehyung said and got up from the sofa and hugged the boy and kissed his shoulder.

Tae: I missed you babe!

Jk: ohh tae, you Just left today morning and now you are here. You missed me in this 12 and half hour.

Jungkook said and took his husband's suitcase and coat, keeping it on the small tea table. Taehyung pulled Jungkook towards him and was about to kiss him but..

Yeonjun: papa, we are also here and my innocent sister is also here *eye roll*

Tae: ahhh, just close your eyes. Let me kiss my wife.

He said and again leaned towards Jungkook but, their daughter started to cry. Taehyung pulled back in disappointment with a pout. Jungkook chuckled at his Mafia husband.

Jk: okay tae go and freshen up. Let me see our little princess.

Tae: mingling with him, she is also becoming a brat.