01

Stella

I woke up at 6AM and started to get ready for school. It was Friday which meant that it was almost weekend. God how much i love weekends. I always spend time with my friends and my brother Liam. Me and Liam get along pretty well. He is sometimes very protective over me. Which i actually hate but it's good to know that someone looks out for me since our parents couldn't. 

Long story short? Our parents abandoned us 1 year ago. Sometimes i wonder why, Was it because of me? I always blamed myself for them leaving us. I never had a bond with our father and our mother was always working so i barely saw her. But it still affected me.

I look in the mirror checking myself out. My make-up was natural. I only put on some mascara and lipgloss and my wavy brown hair was laying on my shoulders. I ran down the stairs to the kitchen. "Goodmorning muppet" Liam said while looking in the fridge. He and his friends always called my muppet because i was the shortest one of the group. It's not my fault that they are all 6 feet

"Stop calling me that you know i hate it" I rolled my eyes. "Wait let me think about that" He puts his hand on his chin pretending that he was thinking. "No" He said while smirking. I shook my head at how idiotic my brother is. I took my jacket and threw my bag over my shoulder.

"Do you need a ride to school" He asked me. "No Amaris is picking me up" I smiled at him letting him know. I walked over to him and gave him a hug before i went to school. I closed the door behind me and walked to the car on our driveway. I got in the car and looked at her. She is so beautiful, she has blond hair that reaches her shoulders and green eyes. She has freckles on her nose and her cheeks. I was jealous of her there was no denying that. She is a little bit taller than me. "What are you looking at idiot" She said while smiling. "I'm admiring how beautiful you are so shut up" I slapped her shoulder lightly. She also has a sister she belongs in our friendgroup too but she doesn't go to school anymore since she's 18 and me and Amaris are 17. Her name is Danica she is just as beautiful as Amaris.

Me and Liam had the exact same friendgroup. The only person in our group that still goes to school besides me and Amaris is Jason he is also 17 and is the youngest of the boys which he always gets bullied for. Then we still had Killian he is the same age as my brother Liam which is 18. All of the boys are brothers to me. 

And they all treat me like their little sister. 

-

We arrived at school and got out of the car. We walked in the halls of the school walking to our locker. I pulled my math book out of my locker and closed it. "You guys are finally here" Jason leaned to the wall behind me. I turned my head "Stop complaining you don't know how hard it is to carry beauty" I look him dead in the eye when a second later we burst into laughter. The bell rings and me and Jason walk to math class. Amaris has science.

After 2 hours we finally had a break. We walked out of the classroom when someone bumps into me. "Watch where you walk bitch" She said on a harsh tone. Ofcourse its her. Armani Kennedy the main bitch of the school. With her two puppets named Audelia and Valentina standing behind her. I turn my head to her. "What did you just say?" I clenched my fists trying to control my anger. 

She walks closer to me "That you" She pointed her finger at my face "are a bitch". I walked close to her "I swear to god if you don't get that nasty finger out of my face i will take you by your hair and drag you out of these halls you hear me?" 

She opened her mouth to say something and closed it right after. "That's what i thought now get out of my sight" She hummed and walked away with her two puppets following her.

Jason started laughing " Who does she think she is to talk to you like that" I let out a soft giggle "I know right?".

The day went by pretty fast and me and Jason waited at the car for Amaris. After a few minutes she finally walks to the car "I'm sorry my teacher made me stay longer because" she mimicked her teacher" I had a bad attitude and i need to respect the teachers." I laughed at how she mimicked her teacher. We got in the car and drove to my house. 

At friday we always hang a little after school, just me, Jason and Amaris sometimes Liam too. Depends if he is doing something for work. We walked towards the living room while Jason was filling Amaris in on the situation that happened at school "She looked at Stella as if she was garbage but Stella showed her who makes the rules" He said sounding proud of me. "Ugh i hate that bitch" Amaris complained. "Who looked at Stella like garbage?" Liam's voice echo's through the room.

We all looked at the kitchen noticing he was sitting there. Jason walks over to Liam and they their little handshake " That one bitch of school-" I couldn't hear him anymore since they walked upstairs to what i assume the "Man cave" As they like to name it. 

"Are you staying for dinner?" Amaris nods. We walk to the kitchen "What are we making?"

"I have no idea" I sat myself on the counter. Amaris pulls the fridge open "Spaghetti?" I nod and got up helping her with cooking.

After a while we were done with cooking and set the table. "I'll get the boys" I walk upstairs to the room they are in.

I knock on the door but there was no response. So i open the door "Dinner is read-" A pillow got thrown to my head "No woman allowed" They both say at the same time. They slam the door in my face. I sigh, boys. I roll my eyes while walking downstairs.

"The assholes threw a pillow at my face" I scowl. "Let me guess you try to enter their man cave?" I nod and she starts to laugh.

After dinner Jason and Amaris went home. I was getting tired and decided to take a shower and go to sleep.

I lay down on my bed and a few minutes later i fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The first chapter is boring asf but the next one is better :)
What will happen next?

I hope you guys enjoyed :)