13

Stella

"Liam I'll be fine" I roll my eyes,

"Are you sure? You can just take a day o-"

"No I'm going to work" I grab an apple from the bowl.

I've been home for a few days, and I feel surprisingly good, which Liam doesn't believe.

Jayden stayed with me that night even though I said he could go home but he stayed, which somehow reassured me.

I think Jayden knows who that one Luke is, when I said his name he was silent for a moment and when I asked if he knew Luke I got no answer.

I didn't tell the girls it's because of that one guy or they'd feel guilty. And it's not even their fault but okay.

-

"Thank you" I took the money,

"Hey muppet" Killian walks into the cafe, I tilt my head "Liam sent you, didn't he?" He shook his head,

"No-Yes-"

"Maybe?" I roll my eyes,

My shift is almost done, then I can finally be lazy at home,

I've been thinking for the past few hours to stop working. Though I'm not sure, Liam just wants me to stop but somehow I feel bad because he's the one bringing in the money and I'm not. Not that my job pays a lot, but a little.

"Would I quit my job?" I looked questioningly at Killian.

"I think you should" He nodded. We both looked to the door when the bell rang.

Of fucking course,

It's Armani, the bitch from the school remember? I don't even understand why anyone would want to name their kid behind a brand Like what the fuck.

I sigh "What can I get you?" I asked irritated,

"A better attitude" She frowns

"Omg I'm so sorry," I clapped my hands, "What the fuck can I get you" I faked a smile,

"No wonder your parents left you with that attitude" Killian's mouth forms an O and his eyes widen,

"Armani i think you s-"

"You know, i want to slap you so bad but i don't know in which face" I interrupted Killian,

"Stella don't make a scene" He whispered softly, Armani scoffed and walked out of the cafe. I ran my hand through my hair and took a deep breath, "That fucking bitch i swear to god"

"She's lucky there are other people in the cafe otherwise I would have dragged her across the counter with her hair." I laughed at the thought.

Killian chuckled "When does your shift end?" I looked at the clock "In 30 minutes"

"So how are you and uhm Jayden" He grinned,

"Do you need to hear me out from Liam?" He shook his head "No" I keep my head crooked "I swear" He keeps his hands up defensifly.

"Is it bad that I like him? I really mean Like like" I played nervously with my hands,

"I can see that" He paused, "The way you look at each other"