26

Stella

"What!" I yell at both of them "You're telling me that you guys are in a mafia?" I throw my hands in the air in frustration.

"Maybe?" They say at the same time.

"And you didn't think it would've been important for me to know?"

"Since when are we keeping so many secrets? I thought we promised to never have secrets for each other and certainly not such a big one" I run my hand through my hair.

"We're sorry okay? We didn't tell you because it could put you in more danger" Liam leans his arms on the counter

I frown "What do you mean 'more danger'?"

"It's better if you don't know muppet" Killian takes his jacket off the counter and walks to the door. "See you guys tomorrow!" He walks out the door.

Tomorrow? Shit the bonfire. Fan fucking tastic.

Liam tries to touch my lip but I turn my head away. "I'm going to sleep" I stand up and walk to the stairs.

"Clean that cut" He yells before I walk up the stairs.

And I did, before I went to sleep I disinfected the cut.

I don't know what to think about all this. I'm not mad at him or anything. But I wish he was more open about everything. I knew he was doing something illegal but I was only thinking about drugs. I didn't expect him to be in the mafia and I don't feel very comfortable with it because that means Killian and Jason are in it too. Would Jayden be in it too? I don't think he would have time for it besides his boxing career. I'll ask when he's back.

Jay😎: Good night love,

I can't explain how much I love this man. He's only been gone for a day and I can't wait for him to come back.

-

The music is very loud again, as always. And the beach is full of people.

Now I have to find the rest.

Just when I want to walk further I hear my name and I turn around. "Ruben?" I say in disbelief.

I run over to him and put my arms around him, "What are you doing here? I didn't expect you to come" A wide smile forms on my face.

"I know that you're always on the bonfires so I'll be coming most of the time" He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well I'm not complaining"

"I think the others will" He lets out a chuckle.

"They're assholes so that doesn't matter" I twist my arm into his.

He stops walking so i do too. "I actually had to ask you something" He looks down at me.

"Sure ask away"

"So... I'm going to Paris in a week and I wanted to ask you if you want to come with me for a few days?"

My mouth opens "Oh my god ofcourse I want to come!" I almost jump out of enthusiasm.

"Great" He places a kiss on my forehead, "Let's get some drinks"

"Go ahead, I have to find Liam first" I let go of my arm from his.

He nods and walks to the small bar on the beach while I walk the other way. First i'm going to look at the place where we usually sit. There are a lot more people than there normally are so I hope I don't have to search too long.

I push myself through all the crowds and find them on the benches closer to the sea. Just where I thought they would be.

"Look who finally came here" Jason points at me causing the rest to look back.