10

Stella

I immediately got off Jayden when I saw Liam standing at the door. "Liam it's no-"

"It's not what it looks like? So I just didn't see you kissing my best fucking friend?"

He's drunk, I hate it when he's drunk, he reminds me a lot of our father when he is. When he's drunk he usually gets mad at me for the stupidest things, but now I'd understand if he's mad at me.

I look at Jayden and point my head towards the door. "Go home Jayden" He shook his head. He better go home before Liam gets mad at him instead of me. "Yes go home Jayden" Liam shot a glare at Jayden.

"Liam stop, you're drunk go to sleep" I got an angry look in response "Is that what you're going to use as an excuse? 'I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing'" He held up his two fingers.

"Liam stop" He ran his hands over a side table by the door, causing the vase of flowers to fall to the floor. I lflinch as the vase hits the floor and all the glass bursts down the hall. Great I'm probably the one who has to clean it.

So this is what I meant by arguing, we don't argue often but when we argue it's usually him who's mad at me.

Jayden got up and walked over to Liam. He puts his hand on Liam's shoulder. "Liam go to your fucking room and we can talk tomorrow when you're sober" Liam took a step closer to Jayden "What were you going to do? Did you go fuck my sister?" He slurped.

"Jayden just go home, I'll fix it" He paused and hesitantly walked towards the door. He looked around for a moment before walking out the door and I nodded at him to say it's okay.

A few minutes later Liam started yelling at me "Did you really have to be a slut again? You couldn't hold back again!" He came closer to me making me take a few steps back.

He would never hit me but you never know what goes through someone's head when that person is drunk. I don't even know what he means by "again" I've never made moves with any of his friends.

"Sometimes I'm ashamed to call you my sister"

"Liam you don't mea-"

"Yes i fucking do"

A single tear rolled down my cheek when the line kept repeating in my head "I'm ashamed to call you my sister" My father always said something along those lines. "I'm ashamed to call you my daughter" Is it true that when people are drunk they are telling the truth? I convince myself that isn't true. I decide to just ignore him and walk to the kitchen to get a cleaning brush.

He chases me into the kitchen. "Are you going to ignore me?" I walk to the entrance hall but stop when I hear something break again. I look around and see the shards of glass from the bowl on the floor along with the fruit that was inside.

"Liam stop breaking things" I swallowed as tears of frustration rolled down my eyes. "That's exactly what you do, breaking friendships" I don't understand why he has a problem with me and Jayden? It doesn't mean that just because I hang out with Jayden that they can't be friends anymore, does it?

"I-i" I'm speechless. I don't know what to do, I'm afraid if I answer he will get even angrier.

I clean up the pieces of glass when I accidentally cut myself through the glass. Blood dripping down my hand. Fuck. I can't see how deep the wound is because of the blood coming out of the wound, I really can't stand blood. I hear more things breaking upstairs, he had already gone upstairs. Which i'm glad of.