15

Stella

I woke up with a heavy feeling in my stomach. I look down and see Jay's arm around my waist, I look up at Jayden who is still sleeping. He looks sop peaceful when he sleeps, I smile when I hear him snore softly. I still can't believe he feels the same way about me...

I feel safe when I'm with him, I feel loved. I can be myself with Jayden. And yesterday is one of my best days, The date came so unexpectedly but I'm glad it did. Maybe it's a bit fast but we both feel the tension when we are together. The way that every time I look at him he was already staring at me. And seeing him boxing made him even sexier, even though I didn't like how many girls were standing around the side cheering him and calling his name.

Something's bothering me tho.

My brother,

I don't want to lie to Liam, but before I tell him I want to make sure it would work out between me and Jayden.

And I know he would kill us.

I sit up, causing his hand to fall from my waist to the bed. I take a step to the door but am stopped by two hands,

"Where are you going?" His voice is even heavier than it normally is.

"I'm going to make breakfast" I smile at him.

He pulls me back by my hips, making me sit on the edge of the bed.

"Stay" He leaves a trail of kisses on my arm that go up to my neck. I toss my head to the side so he can get a better grip on my neck.

I hummed "Didn't you have to train with Liam today?"

Realisation shot in his eyes "Shit" He muttered.

I take his head in my hands "I'm making breakfast and then I'm going to let you train" My lips place a kiss on his.

I walk to the door,

"Do you still want to talk about it?" I stop at the door at his question. I turn around softly, my eyes focus on the ground "Another time" I give him a weak smile.

I place the plates on the counter. "You look good in my clothes" He pushes my back against his front and kisses my neck.

I had quickly put on a t-shirt and boxers of his before I started breakfast. They're a little too big for me but it's still okay

He took a seat over me, I want to know more about him. I know the small unimportant things, but for example his parents? He's never talked about it so that's why I never really dared to ask.

"What are you thinking of?" He takes a bite of his omelette.

"No nothing" I shake my head and push the fork into my omelet a few times.

He narrowed his eyes "You should know I don't take no as an answer"

"How come you never talk about your parents?" I asked in a cautious tone.

"My parents have died" He swallowed,

"Oh i'm so sorry i-" I put my hand on his,

"It's okay" He brought my hand to his mouth and he kissed it.

"They came to pick me up from a party when I was 14. We had a car accident and they didn't survive, I did" he said shortly before taking another bite.

I could see he felt guilty that he survived and his parents didn't, but who took care of him? Did he have foster parents?

"Who took care of you? You know... After"

"My brother, until I was 16 and I haven't seen him since." He gave me a small reassuring smile.