09

Stella

"So Danica is there already?" I put on my earrings.

"Yes she promised to help prepare" I smooth my short dress with my hand. 

"Are we ready?" Amaris asks as she puts on her heels. "Born ready" She grabs her car keys and her purse. She runs down the stairs with her hands in the air "This party is going to be lit!" She yells around the house. How can she even run down the stairs, wearing heels? If I do, I'll break my neck.

We get out of the car and walk inside. The loud music fills my ears, along with all the people yelling at the beer pong. 

Amaris takes my hand and drags me to the rest of the group. "Looking good girls" Jason compliments us. I nodded as I look around to see if Jayden is here.

I frown when I don't see him. Before I could ask myself "Is Jayden coming too?" Amaris asked. Liam shrugged his shoulders "He said he wasn't sure yet" So maybe he'll come, that would make it more fun here. I like parties but sometimes I find it a bit boring, depending on which party it is of course.

Killian had dragged me along to play beer pong. We had to play against two boys, I had seen them a few times at school, when I was still going to school of course. 

One of the boys aimed the ball into our front cup but missed. Both boys start yelling out of frustration. It was now my turn, I am normally always good at such games, but there are now so many people around. I don't perform very well under pressure.

I aimed into one of the back cups and the ball shot into one of the last rows. Killian picked me up and twirled me around. He always gets so happy when I play these kinds of games with him, especially since Liam and Jason really can't do these kinds of games. The people around started cheering, there was only one cup left with them, with us only two.

After a few rounds we still hadn't made it any further. It was now the others' turn. He threw in a cup leaving us with only one cup. I took the cup and drank the beer. Can't they put nice things in here, like wine or tequila? I don't like beer at all, it's so bitter.

We had a little discussion about who was going to throw. If we don't throw in their last cup now, they could win. Killian can throw better than me, but he insisted that I need to throw. I take a deep breath and toss the ball. Everyone around started shouting and Jason put his hands on my shoulders and jumped up and down. And then I realized that the ball is in. We won.

The cups were refilled for the next people who wanted to play, I went to the kitchen to get something to drink, I need to get that bad beer taste out of my mouth. I was refilling my cup when I felt two strong arms around my waist. "Well done Ella" was whispered in my ear. But there's only one person who calls me Ella. I turn around in his arms and put my arms around his neck. 

"You came" I rest my head against his chest. "Yes i did" He rests his chin on my head. And then of course my brother Liam had to come and ruin the moment. 

"Hey bro you came" Jayden let go of me and did their little handshake. Amaris came running to me "This is our song come on!" And she pulled me into the crowd. I looked back at Jayden who was laughing because I was being carried away.

Amaris is so drunk. I don't even know what she means by "This is our song" We don't even have a song at all and the song that was on now sucked.