06

Stella

"To what do i own the honor that the golden boy from the school wants to talk to me" I chuckle. Lucas Nash, the biggest dickhead I've ever known. Girls are always drooling all over him, I can see why. Lucas is definitely a snack, black curly hair and green eyes. But I'm not interested. His ego is too big for me.

He sat on the bench at the other side and rests his elbows on his knees. He laughs at my comment "We should all agree, you're hot." He said confidently. I fake a smile and take a sip of my drink. 

"Do you consider it an honor that I speak to you?" 

Did he really take my comment seriously? "No, not really no" I never really talked to him so i don't really know him that well, but I don't like the way he treats girls. He uses them as a sex toy and when he no longer needs them, he throws them away. It makes me want to puke my guts out.

"Ouch that hurt" He put his hand on his right breast. He knows his heart is on his left side and not the right side? 

"Your heart is on your left idiot" I laugh a little. "I know, I know" I raise an eyebrow not believing him. "I just wanted to make you laugh" He's not that bad after all, but would I want to be friends with him? No way. "Well it worked" I smile at him and look at the stars in the sky. "Do you know the meaning behind my name?" I ask him knowing he propably doesn't give a shit. He shakes his head "My name means star" He automatically looks up at the sky. "Really?" I nod.

"So why did you want to talk to me?" I look back at him. "I just want to get to know you" I don't actually believe him but I'm not going to get into it.

"Stella come back!" The boys shout. I look over my shoulder and saw the boys waving at me. Idiots, i let out a soft giggle. "I should go back before they drag me by my hair" He laughed "I'd like to see that" we both stand up.

I want to walk towards the boys but then Lucas said something else. "Hey wait" I stop walking. "Would you maybe like to go on a date with me?" He is standing close to me, a little too close. "Sorry I'm not interested" I take a step back.

He leans down and whispers in my ear, "Are you sure you want to say no?" I look at him in disgust. "No means no, doesn't it?"

"Nobody says no to me" He says slowly. "Well I just did asshole." I turn to walk away but stop when I hear him mumble something "What did you just say?" I raise my eyebrows. 

"That I just wanted to use you like the little slut you are" My hand went to his face but he was faster and his hand held my arm tight. He frowns "Did you just" He let out a laugh "Try to hit me?" He gritted the last words through his teeth. And his grip around my arm became painful.

A hand was placed on Lucas' shoulder and he looks at the person next to me. I already know who it was without even looking. His strong scent filled my lungs as I inhale.

"What do you want?" Lucas snaps at Jayden. "I suggest you let go of her arm before I break that hand of yours." My eyes widen at his words. You could cut the tension in half with a knife. I don't like how this is going i need to do something I swallow the lump in my throat as i wanted to speak up.

But the moment I wanted to say something, Lucas twists my arm. The pain went through my arm and I let out a soft painful moan. I fell down on my knees before he let go of my arm.