05

Jayden

Liam barely talks about his little sister to me. Although we knew each other for quiet a long time, but when he did talk about her. You could see that he cares a lot about her. I never knew how it felt when someone cared about you like family does. My parents died when i was young. They came to pick me up from a party, and when we were driving home we got in a car accident and they didn't make it.

I was 14 at that time. I'm 18 now so that means it happened 4 years ago. After my parents died my brother took care of me. But he left when i turned 16. I never saw him since then.

But i see why Liam was so protective over his little sister. She gives you a feeling, a need to protect her from all the bad thats outside, maybe it's because she looks so innocent? When i first saw her i felt speechless. Yeah yeah me? Jayden Wads speechless? That usually never happens. My eyes didn't leave hers for one second. Her eyes remind me of the sea they are the same kind of blue and whenever you look at it you calm down. She is just drop dead gorgeous.

I am waiting for her to react to my question. She turns her head to the side looking at me. "You know its rude to ignore people." I smirk. She covered her mouth when she let out a small giggle. I love her giggle. It sounds so soft and fragile. "I'm sorry, i was just lost in my thoughts" She answersquickly.

The cold breeze is going through my hair and that's when i noticed that she is shivering. I take off my jacket and hang the jacket over her shoulders. "Aren't you going to be cold?" She lifts both her brows in worry. 

"I'll be okay, love." She gives me a small smile before she turns her head back to the sea. I take a cigarette out of my jeans and lighten it. 

"Can i have one?" She looks at me with puppy eyes. I shook my head "Your brother would kill me" And i also don't want her to fuck up her lungs, but i don't say that out loud.

I put down the cigarette and set my shoe on it. She sighs "So your a boxer huh?" I nod "Yeah, wouldn't mess with me if i were you. She turns her body towards me and crosses her arms. "I can easily take you"

Her eyes look over at my arms under the shirt i was wearing and the fully toned six-pack that's visible because of my blouse hanging open. "Not so sure anymore now huh?" The corner of my lips start to raise. She starts to laugh but then she covers her face again.

"Stella, Jayden we're playing truth or dare come and join." Jason yelled over to us. I hold my hand out "May i?" I say jokingly. She shakes her head with a little smile on it, placing her hand in mine. We walk over to the small benches around the fire with bunch of people sitting there.

Stella took a seat in between Killian and Amaris. and I sit over her on the other side of the fire with Liam. 

-

A blond haired girl starts "Jason truth or dare?" He thinks for awhile "Dare". She already starts laughing "I dare you to show your search history" He lifts both of his brows and a smile starts to spread across his face. Some of the girls around the fire already start whispering to each other while basically eye fucking Jason. He took out his phone and showed his search history. And the answer to your question is yes porn was definitely in there.

"Liam" Jason starts. "Dare" He answered. "I dare you to go into the sea right now" He didn't waste any time and start running into the sea and when the water hit his knees he dived in. Everyone was hyping him up, i turn to look at Stella. She was laughing at her idiotic brother. God how much i love that laugh.