17

Stella

"Was the warm up really necessary?" I sigh,

He chuckled and nodded, "Keep your feet shoulder width" I moved my feet,

"Stand on your toes" I did as he said and smiled. God i'm excited, i don't even know why i just like spending time with him.

He gave me boxing gloves and I slipped them on, and he makes them tight around my small wrists.

He points to the punching bag "Strike slow at the start, just little punches"

I nod "Make sure your knuckles hit the punching bag first or you'll hurt yourself" He pretends I'm going to break when I hit. I gaze at him with a little smile.

I gave the bag one punch, it's harder than I thought. I give it another punch,

"Try to keep your feet on the ground" He places his hands on my hips so my feet stay on the ground, His grey eyes lock with mine and my breath hitched, I always notice how beautiful his eyes are. Every time I see them again it's like the first time I see them. I force myself to look at the punching bag again.

"That's it babe" He said,

His hands drop over my thighs, I bite my lip while still punching the bag.

"Keep your wrist straight" Jayden instructed.

I took a deep breath "You are distracting me! That's not fair" I turned to face him. I took off my gloves and leaned against the ropes as I wiped my face with my arm. I didn't know boxing took so much energy. My breathing is fast because of the effort.

Jayden chuckled "We'll stop for today"

"Good idea" I say under my breath.

"Can we do this again?" I asked hoping for a yes, He groaned "Okay yeah" His eyes twinkle as they gaze at me.

"I never noticed you have freckles on your nose" He looked at my nose,

"I always have makeup on" I hate my freckles on my nose so I'm glad I don't have many. "There aren't many either" I smile slightly,

"I like them" Jayden said.

"I love your eyes, I can't stop looking at them"

I got lost in his eyes again. Jayden is beautiful in general, His eyes are just one of the things I like the most. I mean look at this man. Tattoos that run from his arms to his fingers, His chest covered in tattoos. His hard abs, His black hair, I like everything.

His eyes go from my eyes to my lips. He puts his hand on my cheek and brings his face closer, He puts his lips on mine. My hands go over his chest and slide over his abs. We pulled our lips away a few times to catch our breath. Before I pull away I bite his lower lip.

"Who's Ruben?" He cleans up the boxing ring, Ofcourse he had to ruin the moment.

"A friend" I shrug.

He frowns "A friend?"

I rolled my eyes "Stop it, I like him"

"You like me" He grinned.

I shake my head at this conversation, "Are you coming tomorrow?"

"Do you think I'm going to leave you alone with" He paused "With Ruben" He scrunched his nose in disgust.

"Just be nice-" My sentence is interrupted by someone entering.

Jayden looks at who comes in, my eyes also go to the door. A girl walks in, a pretty girl to be exact. She has curly brown hair that hangs down to her waist, a beautiful figure. I wish i had one like that, i looked down at myself and fiddled with my hands.