03

Stella

I run down the stairs and stand in the door opening. "You guys are not going" I stood there blocking the doorway. 

"You take care of her" Killian points towards Amaris. Liam pulls me away from the door "Stella stay here okay?" He pulls me in a soft hug making sure he didn't hurt me. The three boys walk out of the door. 

"Please be careful!" They got in their car and a few seconds later they were speeding through the street. "They're going to make it worse" I sigh, running my hand through my hair.

Amaris cleans my wounds while i am sitting on the counter. I actually never expected Niko to hit me. He always had anger issues but he never laid a hand on me. I told myself it was the drugs he took. 

"-so we can get you checked out" 

 I didn't even noticed that Amaris was talking to me. "Sorry what did you say?" She grabs her keys " We're going to the doctor to get you checked out" I know there is no point in fighting against it so i follow her to the car.

-

The doctor just gave me some painkillers and told me that i'll be okay. I was used too this, the bruises and the heavy headache as if someone ran you over with a car.

Let's just say that our father wasn't the sweetest person when he was drunk, and most of the time i was the only one at home, since Liam was always out with his friends and mom was working all day long.

I never told Liam, and i'm going to keep it that way.

I am in the living room watching some Netflix with Amaris, she didn't want to leave till my brother comes back home, i told her i can take care of myself but she insisted. 

The door opened and Liam came inside. " Where are Killian and Jason?" Amaris stands up. "They had to go somewhere so they left" He took off his shoes before walking to the kitchen. 

"Well i should get going then" She walked to the door "See you guys tomorrow" She yells before closing the door.

Liam walks out of the kitchen and takes a seat next to me on the couch. I look at him waiting for him to tell me what happened. "Are you okay? Are you hur-"

"I'm fine muppet, i want to ask you what happened" He paused the movie i was watching. 

"He came by at the cafe" I fidget with the hem of my hoodie. I lift my head looking at him 

"what did you guys do?" I was scared for the answer if i have to be honest. Killian, Jason and Liam weren't the types you want to pick a fight with. They are all muscular and they have a lot of tattoo's. And not to forget that they are all 6 feet.

He doesn't answer. I lift my eyebrows letting him know i'm still waiting for a answer. "We didn't do anything, we couldn't find him" He leans back into the couch. 

"Good" I press play to watch my movie. He opens his mouth to say something but closed it right after knowing its better to not talk about the topic anymore.

I could see him looking at me in the corner of my eye. "How are you feeling?" He takes a strand of my hair and swirled it around his finger. He always loved to touch my hair since its so "Soft" as he likes to say it.