01-05

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary DAFPIND » Chapter 1:
Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary Chapter 1:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the dream, the man was dressed in a black shirt. Even on the day of his wedding, his face was frosty and he didn't see the slightest joy.

"She" didn't think much about it, thinking that a man had such a temperament.

Then there was the sword, whizzing away with endless power. The man in Xuan Yi was finally shocked by the frost-like cheeks.

But "she" flew up, and did not hesitate to block the sword with her body.

Even though she has been bruised all over her body.

No, you don't want to! There was a voice in "she" screaming frantically, as if to stop this irrational behavior.

However, this is not a dream, but a reality that has already happened.

That sword suddenly pierced "her" heart.

The overwhelming pain caused "she" to greet each other's ancestors gently and politely.

Then, Chu Wanying suddenly opened her eyes, sweating all over.

The wound on his chest seemed to faintly hurt again.

Under the wide silk silk sleeves, there are a pair of hands that look like thin bamboo poles. Her remnant soul is weak, and the now reshaped body is naturally extremely thin, and she has no vitality when she sees it.

A strand of silver thread dangled gently along the shoulders, and then dexterously slid onto the palm of Chu Wanying's palm.

The head is full of blue silk, which turns into white snow, and the head is extremely long, hanging down to the ankles.

Three thousand feet of white hair, it seems to be the standard equipment in the monk world.

Chu Wanying sighed and couldn't help but miss the healthy body she once had once again.

She missed her mermaid vest line and the eight-pack abdominal muscles that she had exercised for a long time in the gym.

She also missed what others called her President Chu, and the billions of family assets under her name.

President Chu felt bitter, feeling melancholy, and accidentally squeezed the corner of the table to pieces.

She raised her hand expressionlessly, and now this thin bamboo-like arm contained supernatural power. If I wear this body back now and can perform at the annual meeting to open the walnut with bare hands, it would be iron.

The appearance in the mirror is similar to her original one, but she is much more beautiful.

A little red, it melted on the snow-white forehead, but it was a small plum birthmark.

It's not an exaggeration to describe a face with a magnificent appearance, but it is a bit less human, and it looks like it is eating grass and drinking dew.

Chu Wanying sighed, who made her wear the fairy tale.

She also read this fairy tale.

This Xianxia essay called "The Fairy Pet" was extremely popular on the Internet.

The hostess Chu Yuwei is gentle and kind, and has a strong healing power. When she steps into the long fairy road and meets the fairy head Ning Zixu, she is destined to become the only light in this gloomy and deep man's life.

Due to the high degree of online discussion of this article, it was originally intended to be filmed.

And this is one of several projects that Chu Wanying Company intends to invest in. But now the risk of costume play is high, and Chu Wanying also read the original work by the way.