31-35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary DAFPIND » Chapter 31:
Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary Chapter 31:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Anyone with a little experience can tell the difference between the two. So Chu Lingshuang's refusal to sign for the receipt was also reasonable.

On the contrary, it was Ning Qinghe, Mrs. Ning was very kind to herself.

At this time, Wuwang City has been set up in a place where there are no kind of teachings, regardless of origin. This is naturally attractive to poor girls like Huamian. The most important thing is that as long as you have a good foundation, Wuwang City also includes three meals and one night without signing a sales contract.

Such a blessed world, naturally, must be kept.

There was no real pure land in this world. However, with the efforts of Ning Qinghe and the Chu brothers and sisters, they also tried their best to make Wuwangcheng appear fairer.

It was also by chance that when Huamian came here, she stopped.

She left her hometown and came to the East China Sea, just to see a future. She also didn't want to watch the excitement of not spending a penny on the streets of her hometown, because the free one was actually the most expensive. It is a waste of time and life. Life is short, and the most precious thing is time. If you can't take advantage of your youth to be enterprising, you can't set foot in the ranks of monks to continue your life, then a hundred years later, it will turn into a cup of loess, where is there a thousand years of life?

It's just that cultivating immortals is a very fashionable thing after all. How many cultivators' families have tormented and tried to create miracles. One person soars, and the whole family goes to heaven.

Although Wuwangcheng is said to have education but no class, it is compatible. But after all, Huamian's background was too low to be on the stage. The so-called non-category, everyone understands that it benefits the small family suppressed by the martial arts, not the mortal fetus. The family has never recorded the flower sleep of immortality.

Even the squires and tycoons, and even the princes and monarchs, the children of mortal aristocrats who went to the monastic world would be severely washed away. What if the world is rich and prosperous? If you want the long life beyond the mortal, if you want the ability to fly into the sky and escape from the earth, naturally you need to throw away the pride of the world. The rich second generation of the mortal world ran across the border and was able to turn the thighs of the upper monk sect and be a lower person with a closed door, which is already a blessing.

And Huamian, not even the rich second generation of the mortal world, is just the daughter of a rascal. She was born in a humble background, so naturally she has no noble character and gentle temperament.

Such a character, who can look down on her? This woman has misbehavior, even if she has great accomplishments in her cultivation, it must be an evil cultivation. The so-called, the greater the ability, the greater the harm.

At this moment, the monk world is in an eventful autumn, the Dao Demon fights. In such a turbulent autumn, more than half of it is also an opportunity to advance. But such an opportunity, it seems that Hua Mian's head will not fall. But whoever makes Huamian talented will fight to get ahead and brush up on the sense of existence. More importantly, she came to Wuwang City and met the first generation of Chu Wanying. Chu Wanying 1.0 is a very good person again.

If not, it would be useless for Huamian to brush her presence again.

Therefore, Chu Wanying 1.0 is a kind of appreciation and appreciation for her.