126-130

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary DAFPIND » Chapter 126:
Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary Chapter 126:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Congyu also told Chu Wanying about Sang Yan's life experience over the years.

He and Sang Yanben are childhood sweethearts and have a close friendship. With each passing day, Li Congyu also has a little meaning for Sang Yan.

At this moment, Li Congyu is not over a hundred years old, but he has already formed a pill. This is enough to prove that Li Congyu's aptitude is extraordinary, already so at a young age, and his future is bound to be unlimited.

In Zoroastrianism, Li Congyu is also highly regarded. Among the twenty-four nobles, Li Congyu was the youngest. With Li Congyu's strength, he will surely be able to rise up in the future, and naturally he will never stop at the position of the venerable.

Such a young talent, if he likes a woman, she is also a great support for that woman.

He has deep roots in Sangyan's early defecation, and he always hopes to give Sangyan the best things. The best way to please women is to do what they like.

That precious piece of Qingling stone was found by Li Congyu and presented to Sang Yan.

Sang Yan received it, and suddenly smiled at Li Congyu. The smile was so beautiful that Li Congyu was suddenly sweet to the bottom of his heart.

He knew that Sangyan was very strong and would never accept charity from others, and he was more unwilling to be favored by others. The reason why Sang Yan accepted his gift was because he regarded himself as his own person.

Unfortunately, he couldn't protect her after all.

Sang Yan's temperament is restrained and gentle.

Her disaster stems from her excessive excellence.

Li Congyu is very good, young talent, extremely outstanding. However, compared with Jian Xiu like Xiguang, he is not the most outstanding genius.

However, Sang Yan has unparalleled talent in the formation together, and even at a young age, he has reached the realm of a master.

These technical monks are probably immortal and cannot live long. They may live longer than ordinary people, but after two or three hundred years, they will fall like this after all.

Just because they mostly put their life's energy into research, they can't temper and strengthen their bodies.

Therefore, these technical monks are also different from Jian Xiu. They are probably premature, and they have already revealed their talents at a young age.

However, if the wood is beautiful in the forest, the wind will destroy it, and things that are too beautiful are always easy to be destroyed.

Wei Luo's grandfather was the king of fire worship, and his status was extremely honorable. She was sure to be recommended, but she didn't expect a Sangyan to be born. Sang Yan's strength is too much better than her, but the social status of the monk world is far inferior.

Wei Luo robbed her of her design and ruined her reputation, and went to the Xuan Mansion with great beauty.

When Li Congyu got the news, when he returned, his beloved girl had been ruined.

Maybe he really shouldn't go out to practice for so long, it will be more than ten years after he has gone. Such a time, in the life of a monk, is just a flick of a finger. However, sometimes, such time has already caused vicissitudes of life.