156-160

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary DAFPIND » Chapter 156:
Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary Chapter 156:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At this moment, there was a layer of black veil between the world and the earth, but the raging fire was burning like this, glowing with scorching brilliance.

The raging fire that burned the demon's corpse seemed to become more and more dazzling.

Yewusha's imperial weapon flew, snapped his fingers softly, and said crisply, "Okay, I think it's almost time."

A strange tremor came from the ground, spreading like this, mixed with a roar.

As a result, the magic repair present on the scene made his complexion a bit more condensed.

The wisdom of the devil is also difficult for the world to guess.

Ning Zixu certainly hated him deeply, but over the years, he gradually felt powerless.

In those days, the demon clan followed the human clan and fought against the demon clan together. At the critical moment, the demon people suffered heavy losses.

This is what makes today's demons learn a lesson.

Then he first bought the demon repair and supported the puppet. Otherwise, these demon cultivators will be slaughtered cleanly.

Then others think that the devil chooses one, but in fact he can have both.

Feng Yang's pupils trembled slightly, and disappeared.

In fact, his demonic spirits are already extremely weak, and they are almost pure demons. That's the case, Feng Yang sighed softly in his heart.

At this time, Shicheng Baitan was in full bloom, but after one or two hours, the flowers gradually withered and withered.

After a **** massacre, the air was still filled with the smell of burning, and the demon cultivators in the stone city seemed to be in a dream.

They were in a trance, and they hadn't recovered for a while, but the land under their feet was also changed at this time of life!

Earth can hold everything, swallow everything on the ground and turn it into energy for storage.

Just as the corpse of vegetation is submerged by the soil layer and swallowed layer by layer, after being buried for many years, it turns into combustible oil.

The characteristic of soil is endless swallowing.

The vitality of the earth veins is extremely exuberant, and with the trembling of the earth under one's feet, an infinite absorption force suddenly arises. The demon cultivators in the stone city already felt that it was wrong, and they used magic weapons to try to escape.

However, their bodies seemed to be dragged down by an invisible huge force, falling down hopelessly and desperately.

Even their bodies were eventually swallowed by a greedy mouth, and the soil greedily swallowed them, and they made a toothless gurgling sound.

Not only the demon repairs, the houses, trees, and everything on this land were swallowed by the greedy land in front of them.

All things are born on earth and nurture everything, but they also have the power to swallow everything.

Demon's continuous and fierce scheming is like a large net layered on top of each other, which can circle everything in.

The demon monks present saw everything that happened, but they also had to admire the wisdom of the demon's abyss like a sea.