76-80

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary DAFPIND » Chapter 76:
Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary Chapter 76:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As Chu Yuwei said, this flower is also banned in Kyushu.

However, Ning Zixu is obviously not a rule-abiding person either. He is less obedient, and more accustomed to colluding with darkness in private.

The land of this flower is hard to find, but the Yin Mountain of the Demon Race has planted a lot, and even in the remote areas of the Demon Race, some people secretly plant it.

Naturally, Ning Zixu is not short of supplies, and prefers to do things that are forbidden.

Chu Yuwei stared at Ning Zixu, and there was no sense of hatred in her eyes. She still didn't quite understand why Ning Zixu treated herself like this.

She loved this man, undefendedly obeyed Ning Zixu's instructions, and swallowed the pill he gave.

As a result, he became addicted to drugs without even knowing it.

Ning Zixu held her cheek with one hand, her eyes were stained with love, and her voice was full of infectious power: "Yuwei, you and I have no choice. If you cannot pass the Quito test, I and you Chu Wanying will step on her feet. Would you like to be like this?"

His voice is full of helplessness, and all this is compelling after all.

Chu Yuwei shed tears of anger: "You said that there will be no problem with the Soul Splitting technique."

Ning Zixu slowly rubbed her face, and said with a sigh, "Yes, compared to other methods, it may be reduced to dementia or a sacrifice to a ghost. This soul-splitting technique is indeed the least harmful. Yes. You, you will have a pain for a year. After a year, your soul will slowly grow up, and it will not hurt anymore."

His rhetoric is still the same as before, as if I didn't deceive you.

He always talks sweetly and is good at playing with his lips.

If Chu Yuwei fell into him, it was naturally easy to manipulate.

"But it's so painful, can you take it down? Yuwei, this technique is a kind of torture in Quebec. Many evil cultivators can't resist such pain and commit suicide. And you, how weak. I tried my best. , Thinking about how to relieve the pain for you. After thinking for a long time, I found this month Liuhua."

He gently shook the red petals and gold-rimmed flowers in his hands, a strange fragrance, and it flowed like this, as if it shone with boundless temptation.

What Ning Zixu said was naturally half-truth. Yes, the pain of splitting the soul is indeed intolerable, but he has not considered other ways at all.

Chu Yuwei was once so clean and white, when he showed a little gloom, Yuwei actually wanted to escape!

Unless Chu Yuwei completely degenerates, she can accept everything she has.

Accepting that he is a villain, did countless despicable things in private, and his hands were stained with blood. Chu Yuwei first admired the fairy head of the Xuanfu in the sun, but this was naturally not Ning Zixu's reality. He can't tolerate it, his beloved woman will be like those pedantic and righteous people, who will be righteous and awe-inspiring, and draw a clear line from himself.

Therefore, Moonflower is the best.

I do all this because I love you.

Even if you use all the despicable means, it is nothing more than trying to pull you to fall with me and be in the dark together.