71-75

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary DAFPIND » Chapter 71:
Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary Chapter 71:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the small courtyard, Bailinie's fingers had already gently picked a long blade of grass.

At this moment, the Wanjian League was extremely lively, and it was so full of enthusiasm. But those things didn't seem to have anything to do with Bailinie, and he didn't care at all.

But people like him are always observing the changes in this world.

At this moment, Bailinie was humming a little tune in his mouth, and his fingers flew like this. A small grasshopper was already woven by him.

The grasshoppers are lifelike, and the grass is green and green, as if they are about to come alive.

The big devil is indeed also versatile, and his hobbies involve all aspects.

On the table, there are still grass butterflies and grass dragonflies. These are all the works of Bailinie, and he also knits very beautifully. If you take it to the market, you can deceive a child's pocket money.

Bailinie hummed a song softly in his mouth, letting the sun lightly fall on his cheeks.

Ah, the sun is so beautiful, more exposure to the sun is good for your health.

Bai Li Nie took a deep breath, only to feel that the fragrance of vegetation was all in his own lungs.

Ah, this world is so beautiful.

Bailinie's heart, sincerely admired.

When he was so leisurely and leisurely, Chu Wanying, who had just finished the meeting, walked over with a dead face, her cheeks still sullen.

Everyone could tell that Chu Wanying was in a bad mood. Bai Li Nie is good at observing words and colors, and he should see clearly.

But Bailinie didn't realize it, and he just smiled and said, "Why is the spring breeze full of Chu Lingzhu's face and his expression of joy? I see, it must be a happy event. I guess, you must be with that Greek The young master is very affectionate, and the spring heart is sprouting."

Chu Wanying thought fiercely, really wanting to hang him up and have a fight.

However, Chu Wanying didn't have it after all. She suppressed her bad face for an instant, showed her smile again, and praised Baili Nie: "You are really very clever, you can guess it. I like him very much, no Do you know what your opinion is?"

Baili Nie sighed and said with great heart: "A person like him has excellent conditions, excellent appearance and status, and also has a lot of face when taken out. I am also happy for the Lord Chu Ling, but I am worried about you. Looking up at worship, there is a sense of distance. You see, the days are long, you will be tired. When we get along for a long time, we need to find someone who is easy to get along with, humorous, lively and cheerful, who can make you happy and relieve your boredom."

With that said, he gently picked up the grass butterfly. The butterfly quivered gently with the wind, and the one with its wings was extremely agile, as if it were alive.

Chu Wanying spread her hands: "I thank you for caring about me so much. I also think what the fairy teacher said makes sense."

Baili Nie smiled slightly, every time Chu Wanying called him a fairy teacher, she had no intentions.

Chu Wanying already sat down, "The truth is the truth, but that is only theoretical."

The types of wives that men like to vote on the Internet are gentle and virtuous. But if there is a beauty, Bai Fumei, who is carrying hundreds of billions of fortunes, she will not believe that these men will say no with the righteousness.