151-155

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary DAFPIND » Chapter 151:
Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary Chapter 151:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Such gaze made Ji Yue's whole body suddenly cold.

Many years ago, Fairy Luo Rui came to the demon domain. At that time, she was still young and hadn't formed a pill, but she was sharp-toothed and possessed a wonderful infectious power.

She said that if the two races form an alliance, she must do her best to prevent the human monks from hunting the demon pill.

I only hope that the monks of the two races will always think it is good, and there will be no hatred.

She said that if she likes someone, she will treat him very well. And who doesn't want to have someone who treats him well? Who doesn't want to meet someone who protects shortcomings?

But is Fairy Luo Rui not wrong? He only has one younger sister. After Ji Cai's fall, he just wanted to protect the children left by his sister and spoil He Lanqing more. But when Helanqing fell to the capital, Fairy Luo Rui did not try to protect each other, only that the child could not be kept. At that time, he already had a knot in his heart.

Now Fairy Luo Rui is glaring at him, it should be because he hurt the human monk, so he is very disgusted.

He should have known it in his mind, but subconsciously, he still took a more look at Fairy Luo Rui.

As the Demon King, he had cultivated several cronies, but now they were all silent and did not see anyone defending them. Oh, they acted like this, could it be because they hurt people's lives for practicing evil? No, they don't care. As long as the Demon King can maintain their glory and wealth and sacrifice in such a small amount, what can they be counted?

They haven't moved, but they were taken by the power of the demon, and they didn't want to be the cannon fodder under the powerful crush of the demon. Moreover, the devil said that he only came to Ji Yue, which seemed to give them some hope. Not to mention that since Ji Yue has a major taint, it seems that they don't need to bear the name of "infidelity", and therefore they get a certain exemption from public opinion.

The figure under the pitch-black bead curtain is clearly scheming and good at handling people's hearts. The palm of his hand wore pitch-black gloves, fiddled with the beads, and made a clanging sound, which seemed to knock on people's hearts.

With all eyes in sight, Feng Yang actually walked towards him step by step, no one could stop him.

As for the demon empress he newly married, Feng Lingxian's beautiful cheeks were distorted at the moment, tears filled. At this moment, this woman is obviously also indulged in fear.

Feng Lingxian hit it off with him, and left and right were just using each other. Furthermore, he also liked the beauty of Feng Lingxian very much. However, the catastrophe is imminent, and this extremely fragile relationship between husband and wife is not worth mentioning. Even Feng Lingxian did not cast a caring look on herself.

At this moment, the beautiful Demon Empress stared at Feng Yang without blinking her eyes.

It seems that apart from Feng Yang, there is no room for anyone else, and even that pretty cheek shows a bit of charm abruptly—

It is simply ugly!

Ji Yue suddenly experienced a big change, her mood was disordered, and she couldn't help but feel a strong loneliness in her heart.

That's why he just looked at Fairy Luo Rui, because if it were before, no matter what happened, Fairy Luo Rui would definitely walk to him without hesitation. Because she has always been sincere to herself, very good. But after all, he didn't necessarily feel that he was wrong, and he didn't feel too sorry for Fairy Luo Rui. However, he may need a tearful and concerned eyes to give him some fighting confidence.