11-15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary DAFPIND » Chapter 11:
Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary Chapter 11:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The Ning Zixu she saw today is very good in acting and his facial expression management is also great. Although his love story is a little bit earthy, he interprets a good husband who is infatuated and regrettable. But when she said these words, for a moment, Ning Zixu's face became stiff, and even a fierce look of anger appeared on his face.

No matter how horrible Ning Zixu is described in "The Immortal Pet", it is a literal description after all.

When Chu Wanying met the real person, the other party was gentle and polite, and it was difficult to connect with the big pervert in the book. Naturally, she would not relax her vigilance, but she did not have such a strong sense of terror. But now, the look on Ning Zi's face really surprised her at this moment.

Like a nearly perfect mask, a crack has now abruptly formed, revealing a little truth of Ning Zi's virtual nature.

For a while, Chu Wanying felt that the abyss was staring at herself.

Her heart was beating wildly, and she felt a cold sweat on her back.

Ning Zixu's expression only took a moment, and he quickly returned to normal.

As soon as he raised his head, he saw the horror in Chu Wanying's eyes. It's a pity that this beautiful cheek can reveal such an air.

In the past, Chu Wanying was fearless, resolute and brave thousands of years ago. Even though she was a daughter, she was also the bravest warrior in the East China Sea. After all, the only weakness of that woman was only herself.

The woman in front of her may also have some calculations and deep thoughts. But it seems, not so strong?

It's a pity that he has never liked others or himself.

A cool smile appeared in Ning Zixu's eyes, and the words in his mouth were inattentive but implicitly angry: "Why, my good wife, now I am going to give up as a husband."

He doesn't mind that he looks very angry. The so-called woman is not just eating this kind of thing. Men are more domineering, they are actually very useful. There are too many people in this world who are neither confident nor insecure. Human beings are hungry for paranoid and domineering love.

Chu Wanying stepped back a few steps before reaching the corner.

Ning Zixu's hands were about to pinch Chu Wanying's waist, to press her hard against the wall, and to envelop her with domineering aura. The aura of aggression suddenly flooded the sky, seeming to swallow the female repairer who hadn't been reborn for a long time.

Although Ning Qinghe assigned a few maids to serve, these maids knew Ning Zixu to avoid them. Without light bulbs, Ning Zi acted unscrupulously.

When Ning Zixu's fingers touched Chu Wanying's waist, her nausea finally climbed to the peak, and her body instinctively reacted.

In the past, she would strictly manage her work and rest, go to the gym for fitness. Being a woman is not easy, and Chu Wanying also learned a few simple tricks to guard against wolves.

Her legs seemed to have self-consciousness, and she kicked hard towards Ning Zixu's vital part.

Chu Wanying didn't know what would happen to a man with a cultivation level, anyway, when an ordinary man was kicked, the pain at that moment could shock and coma.

Ning Zixu's brows twitched. Although he was caught off guard, he didn't panic.

Chu Wanying now deletes her account and retrains, so she is extremely weak. His body protection was quickly and quickly unfolded, unlocking the automatic defense skills. Chu Wanying's kick was just scratching him.