171-175

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary DAFPIND » Chapter 171:
Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary Chapter 171:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Baili Nie felt unconscious, if the sweetheart was too smart, it would be embarrassing.

Although Chu Wanying was blind, she was not so easy to deal with.

It can be seen that a man is a hypocritical creature after all, not being smart is uninteresting, being too smart is also stressful.

Bailinie thought about it in his heart, thinking, I still love smart women after all.

The corner of his lips smiled slightly.

At this moment, the morning light fell on the snow, reflecting the shining snow light.

Sword energy is vertical and horizontal, and flakes of snowflakes are flying and falling lightly, reflecting Xi Chen's young and determined appearance. It's just that his eyes were dark, and they didn't seem to fluctuate at all. He looks like a very clean jade sculpture, but there is no trace of affection in his eyes.

Ning Zixu's heart also felt strange for a while.

The Xichen in front of him is controlled by Baili Nie's spirit, which is naturally not easy.

At this moment, the Heaven Kuang Sword in Xi Chen's hand also had some changes. Originally, this heavenly mad sword was full of brilliance, revealing divine light. However, at this moment, Kuangjian was introverted and seemed to have reservations. However, Xichen's sword is full of light, but it seems that there is another kind of power that urges his young body.

Bai Li Nie, really is a weird person.

Chu Wanying likes to care about, it turns out to be such a person——

Even though he felt hatred for Chu Wanying, he was very concerned about Chu Wanying's disdain for himself, which caused Ning Zixu to suffer extremely serious damage above his personal dignity. For a while, his face was ferocious, and the sword in his hand fluttered with brilliance, urging the Liushuang sword.

No matter who Chu Wanying likes, she will never like him, nor will she show him the slightest regretful state of weakness!

At this moment, Ning Zixu was in black clothes and white hair, his eyes were white, and his face was full of anger.

The appearance is not necessarily born from the heart. After soaking in Yinshan for a long time, he neglected to do facial management, which made his demeanor and behavior very different from before.

There was a deep hatred in Ning Zixu's eyes. At this moment, he looked like this, I'm afraid it would be difficult to find the once graceful demeanor from him.

To fall from the devil is to give up oneself, make one's own temperament and behavior gradually edge, at first glance, it is a villain, and he no longer looks like a normal person.

At this time, Bai Li Nie also gently stepped out of the cave.

He was already wearing a veil, like a vampire, for fear of seeing the sun outside the cave.

However, under the veil, with the last demon-suppressing needle coming out of Bailinie's heart, the seal on his whole body was finally completely removed.

The Demon Soul lost its **** and enveloped Bailinie's body again.

People are born for the soul, and the soul also affects the body of a monk. Under the influence of Demon Soul, Bailinie's body began to repair at a high speed.

Even though he couldn't restore the peak of his cultivation for a while, his body was gradually demonized and changed.

He has black hair, and the pointed hair gradually turns purple, and even the hair gradually turns into deep purple.