06-10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary DAFPIND » Chapter 6:
Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary Chapter 6:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
He Lanqing is extremely arrogant. What does it matter if so many people like Chu Wanying in front of him, he just doesn't like it.

The reason why he didn't like Chu Wanying was because Chu Wanying's existence made his good sister unhappy.

Dare to love and hate, He Lanqing is as simple as that. Just like a child, his views on many things are always simple and straightforward.

Chu Yuwei was taken aback, and quickly gathered He Lanqing's palm, squeezing a voice between his teeth, and said in a low voice: "Don't talk nonsense, you, what do you do if you let people hear it."

I'm dying, thanks to everyone's attention above their heads, no one noticed what He Lanqing said.

If they heard it clearly, He Lanqing would not be destroyed immediately.

At the moment, Chu Yuwei's soft hand grasped He Lanqing's hand, making He Lanqing's heart slightly sweet.

Although Chu Yuwei only regards him as her younger brother, He Lanqing has long had different feelings for Chu Yuwei.

Of course he is not satisfied to be a younger brother, but who makes his good sister innocent and dull, like an elm bump. When thinking about this, He Lanqing's eyes suddenly flowed with domineering evil.

"Okay, okay, I won't let others hear."

He Lanqing laughed in a low voice, with a bit of joking.

Chu Yuwei also heard something, and her pretty face blushed, but she also made a clear line: "You are not obedient, my sister is going to take care of you."

Although He Lanqing's expression was childish, he was half a head taller than Chu Yuwei, so Chu Yuwei pulled her face and acted like a sister.

He Lanqing said in a low voice: "I don't like her because she makes you unhappy. What is Chu Wanying, why should everyone in the world want to surround her. Good sister, your master, treat you too Not very good. These days, you are not happy anymore. Has he cared about you? Has he cared about you? Chu Lingshuang, he said so well. But when my sister came back, he left you as a disciple behind. ."

He Lanqing had long been dissatisfied with Chu Lingshuang.

Chu Lingshuang is Chu Yuwei's master, and Chu Yuwei both relies on and trusts him. Humans are inherently possessive animals, how can He Lanqing tolerate?

Men and women are jealous, and now He Lanqing's words don't feel a touch of sourness.

He faintly felt that if Chu Yuwei was not of the Chu family's blood, there would be something between the two.

Chu Yuwei's body trembled, but she was unconsciously saddened by it. During this period of time, I felt sad in my heart, but no one cared at all. People looked at her with ice in their eyes, and they couldn't wait to step on it. But even so, it doesn't matter if you are sad or not, what does it care about?

After all, she is nothing but a small person. Her personal emotions don't matter at all. In front of the noble princess of the East China Sea, it is not worth mentioning.

Unexpectedly, the seemingly naive He Lanqing saw her sadness and sorrow clearly, and saw them all. It turned out that this handsome brother was much more mature than she had imagined.

Chu Yuwei's heart warmed, but she said insincerely: "Aqing, don't say that. The young lady is the sister of the protagonist of the city lord. She has suffered so much and has been in a coma for so long. Master, it is considered that she cares a little more about her. It’s also human nature. On the contrary, it’s me. If I still run over and jealous at this time, it’s mine, and I’m not sensible anymore."