146-150

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary DAFPIND » Chapter 146:
Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary Chapter 146:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Bai Li Nie glanced at Chu Wanying, feeling a little bit agitated in his heart.

Blame Chu Wanying for the difficulty, making him always embarrassed like this.

If he were to be someone else, he would have long been impatient. But looking at Chu Wanying also made Bai Li Nie feel soft, who made himself very rare.

At this moment, a disciple inevitably came in a hurry and whispered a few words in Chu Wanying's ear.

Chu Wanying also raised her eyebrows lightly.

The stone workshop in the stone city is also the place where demon cultivators often meet. Demon cultivators here often drink and have fun here, and they can also listen to the piano and listen to stories. The so-called monster monks have always been much more open than humans.

It's just that there are some small riots in a stone workshop today.

It turns out that the demon repair in Shifang engages in on-demand broadcasting, so you need to hear about the heroic deeds of the demon hero Xue Wuku.

It's just that this monster hero, his life experience also hurts the feelings of human monk friends. Ji Yue was at a loss in the matter of the Moon Flowing Flower, and now even ordered the Yaozu not to talk about Xue Wuku.

As a result, these demon cultivators who drink in Shifang suddenly feel that their personal feelings have been deeply hurt.

When they were unhappy, they started to quarrel with the demon guards who came to interfere.

"Huh, the Bai Tanzhi meeting back then started because of the lack of snow. Now the Demon King is pleased with the human race and has a flattering posture, so he refuses to allow me to wait for the demon repair to commemorate the sages. It is simply true, it is unreasonable!

When Chu Wanying arrived, the dispute was obviously a bit overdone, and it meant to be involved.

She, the human female cultivator, is also quite famous among the demon clan, and the demon clan guards showed a bit of bitterness on her face when they met her.

Baili Nie fetched Yueqin from the hand of Kauki on the side, and talked a few tunes gently.

Originally, Yueqin mostly pressed the string with his left hand and plucked it with his right hand, but Bailinie's right hand was no longer available, and only his thumb was left.

Then he changed his right hand to press the string.

The sun lightly fell on Bailinie, his eyelids drooping, and his graceful demeanor made his eyes grabbed.

His appearance is elegant and elegant, but his eyes are quiet and quiet.

His hoarse voice also contains a bit of clarity: "If you want to listen to the old things of Xue Wukong, it's okay for me."

Chu Wanying also nodded to the demon guard on the side, causing the demon guard to release the water, and secretly relieved.

Baili Nie is a monk of the human race, but he is calm and graceful, and when he plays the Yueqin, he is even more personable.

These demon cultivators did not continue to make noises for a while, but they were quiet a little bit instead.

Bai Li Nie also confided the great achievements of the ancestor of the monster race in the past.

The Yaozu was weak and humiliated. This stone city was originally a place where the demons and human races lived together. In the past, the stone city human race wanted to drive all the demons out of the stone city to facilitate the management of the city's affairs. So at the same time, the demon race in the city was naturally quite unwilling, and deliberately stained blood to resist on the ground.