Way to Evil's Abode

Las Vegas - a city filled with joy and prosperity. A city known for its beaches, casino restaurants and nightlife but this alluring city has stored an extremely dark and deep mystery.The mystery of a happy cheerful family that was engulfed by deaths and screams. The mystery of the transformation of a famous mansion into the haunted castle. The mystery of the most terrifying paranormal investigation in the history. The mystery of Evil's Abode.

Michael, Tyson and Cory famously known as the haunting trio in their school. They were three best friends who were mad for haunted stories. Their craze for ghostly stories was at another level. They could not get sound sleep without being terrified. They get some extraordinary kick in being horrified. Soon their crazy passion turned into their profession.

They got their dream job of paranormal investigators in a renowned company: Hunting the Haunted. They were quite happy and were on cloud nine. They were pretty excited. They thought that it's gonna be a crazy experience. They were taking things quite lightly. It was quite an obvious behaviour from a group of 21 years old boys but in their amusement they failed to sense that their life was approaching towards a great turbulence that was going to twist their lives forever.

They got their first case. The case of Evil's Abode. The house which was so famous for its paranormal activities that the whole neighborhood evacuated. People could feel the depressed environment from miles away. The whole area was indulged under a chilling silence. The silence of pain. The silence of death.

With a lot of zeal and a pinch of experience the trio packed their equipments and without thinking for a while left for the Evil's Abode. On their way Cory looked a bit unsure and asked them to do a bit of research before entering the house. Both of them agreed upon the idea and stopped in the mid way.

They looked into their laptop and for their amazement they found nothing on net. Still after searching for about an hour Tyson found a strange site. The whole site was based upon the story of Evil's Abode.

The description seems to them much more horrific than any other horror movie they have ever seen. Now they could sense the real matter. They were a bundle of nerves and were dripping with sweat. The sweat of consternation. They were now serious. All of them had one thought, thought to run away. Still they were about 10 kilometres away from their destination. Micheal gulped and asked them to leave. Their brain were pleading them to leave this but their hearts weren't allowed them.
They decided to read the whole article but as they read further their eyes nearly popped out...