Locked Forever

Both of them were taken aback. Alexander was sitting comfortably on the couch with his bloody rod covered with sticky blood. Seeing this they both knew that he is the one who killed both the children. Olivia eyes lit with the fire of revenge. She just wanted to kill Alexander the same way that he took the life of her children. She rushed towards him knowingly that she would not survive. But just after a second she felt a hard bang on her face. Her head filled with a buzzing sound. Her vision getting blurred. She felt something dripping from her head, it was her blood. Soon extreme pain struck her body and she felt flat on her face. Alexander's rod has plucked her eye out and torn her face. She died almost instantly.

Mr Clark was speechless. He wasn't getting what was happening. He turned to run but for some reason he couldn't even move. He tried his level best but still his feet didn't moved a step ahead. Then he felt like a lightening bolt struck him. A severe pain arose inside his head that made him scream. Then he realised that Alexander has stabbed his old cursed rod inside of his head. Before he could do anything, his vision got blurred and his eyes closed forever.

After killing everyone it was Alexander's turn. One by one he plucked all his fingers out from his mouth. Streams of blood drenched the entire room. He was suffering from an unbearable pain but not a single tear rolled down his white and cold cheeks. But from inside his soul was crying and now he wanted to leave the body. Soon he died because of blood loss and extreme pain.

The house remained unchecked for months. Months passed and it was Christmas. Alexander's childhood friend visited the house to spent some memorable moments with his beloved friend but what he saw was enough to terrorize him for his entire life. He saw bodies rotting. The foul smell of blood made it impossible to stay there.
Later he complained about this to the police station. All the bodies were buried in the same backyard where David was buried and from then the whole house was closed forever.

The negativity in that area forced everyone living nearby to evacuate and the entire area became Evil's Abode.