The End

They knew that Alexander is back and he is thirsty for their lives. They had one thing in their mind that they have to escape as soon as possible. They rushed towards the main door but something hold Michael's foot. He was dragged straight inside Alexander's room and the door locked.  He turned pale. His hands cold. He searched for an exit but there wasn't any scope of exit. Soon an unusual sight caught his eyes. He saw Lilly standing in front of him. She was having a big hole in her head. He was terrified. He turned to run but Lilly pushed him and he fell flat upon the broken vase. It's sharp edge beheaded  Michael.

Tyson was crying near the door and was trying to open it but all his efforts went in vain. Suddenly Michael went silent. Tyson knew that he had lost his another friend. He wasted no time on thinking and regretting upon what had happened there. He ran straight towards the main door. But it was jammed. There was no rope through which he could escape. He knew he was defeated and accepted it. He sat upon the ground crying. He lost all his friends and now he was going to die. Now he could never meet his parents nor his little sister. He was thinking about all his past memories when suddenly that old cursed rod penetrated his head.

Neither they came back nor anyone else who ever tried to solve the mystery. Now no one dares to enter that forbidden area and till now Alexander is waiting for his next target in the Evil's Abode.