Let the Agony Perish

For a few days the turbulence was silent but it took the family no time to realise that it was just the silence before the storm. After a week the things started worsening. The whole neighborhood was filled with hue and cry. David's shrill screeches can be heard the whole day and night. The pain was excruciating. Those scratches were terrifying and the condition was getting worse day by day. Blood was continuously dripping from those scratches. The whole room was filled with the stink of blood. The infection was killing him every day. Doctors spent more time in that house than the family members themselves. His father spent all his savings to cure his son but they all went in vain. His face was now not more than a hanging, rotting flesh.

Just after a month that infection destroyed his eyes and started moving towards his brain. His face was in such a condition that no one can stare for long. He himself prayed to God to grant him death but he thought that God has some different plans for him. His parents couldn't see him in this condition. Their heart shattered into hundered pieces.

One day they decided to give David an easy death. In the morning the whole family was in his room. The room was stinking like hell but they were not affected at all because they were spending their last few hours with David.

At the evening the face of the whole family changed and it looked much more serious and sad. Olivia entered the room with a tensed face. Her eyes filled with tears. She was holding a bowl of porridge. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She handed over the bowl to Alexander who was sitting near David's bed.

Alexander in a heavy and serious tone told the whole matter. He told David that his condition is worse than their mental strength could bear. His pain and screeches were haunting them in their dreams and they could not see him in this state anymore. So they decided to give him this poisonous porridge. They left on David to decide whether he wanted to die or not. David without thinking for a second smiled.

That smile tore his face and blood burst out of his face onto Alexander's face and he ate the porridge and in a second died.

But this hadn't ended their pain and hardship. The dark clouds of pain and grief still covered the whole family and they were filled with the rain of tears that they were going to shower upon the whole family...