Cremation

The whole house was under the thick melancholy cloud. The pain to lose their beloved David pierced their heart. The whole family was in tears. They couldn't believe that they will never be able to meet David.The mental trauma was unbearable. David's body wasn't in a condition that someone could stare at it for more than a minute. His face was half torn. The floor of the room was covered with thick red blood and was stinking like hell.

After an hour they regained themselves and accepted the truth. They decided to head for the cremation ground before the condition of the body gets worse.
After seeing the condition of the body none of them allowed to bury him. The whole family came back home with a shattered heart and David's coffin. The more time they were spending the more it was getting difficult for them to bury him. They finally decided to bury him in their backyard. The cremation process ended at 9 pm. The night was dark. Clouds covered the moon. The silence was chilling and the air was filled with the faint smell of blood. The family went into their rooms with their shattered heart and with some last memories of David.

Soon a storm began. A spooky hustling sound of leaves can be heard. Alexander woke by the clinking sound of windows. He went to close them but a frantic sight cought his eyes.
The rain washed away the fresh mud above David's coffin. Sight of coffin made him cry. Tears rolled down his faint white cheeks. He went to cover the coffin.

He sat near it and started recalling all the beautiful days that he spent with David. When he was lost in his thoughts then suddenly he saw David standing in fornt of him. He was taken a back. He couldn't believe. He asked him to come back in a stammering tone. David replied him" You killed me." This completely broke him. He turned pale and went blank. Those words were echoing in his mind and suddenly he fainted.