Silence Before the Storm

After reading the whole story a chill ran down their spine. Tyson started shivering. They knew that it was not a story and the whole incident took place in reality. They knew that it was just the body of Alexander but someone else was controlling that and that thing still might be there, waiting for its next target. But still they couldn't deny it. Now it's not just there passion but there profession.

They gulped and came to the conclusion that they will investigate. They were still a few kilometres behind and it was already 11 a.m. That article stole a lot of their time. They all called their parents and prayed to God to keep them safe. By the time they reached the house, it was already midnight. They couldn't postpone their investigation because they have to submit the details of the investigation by tomorrow noon.
They stopped their car near the huge mansion. There was no sign of life. Everything stood silent. They could hear their heart thumping loudly. The huge old iron door stood in front of them. They tried opening it but that rusted door was jammed. They tried till their last extent but failed. They then tied a rope that they were carrying in their kit to the top of the huge door. They climbed up and jumped to the other side.

They could feel the pain and negativity in the air. Still they dragged themselves inside the cursed mansion. They set up their instruments. The infrared cameras and all other devices. While they were setting things up, they came across the room where Alexander was locked. Everything was shattered and a thick coat of dried blood could be seen easily. This was enough to ensure them that the article was hundred percent true.

After an hour they were ready with their camera and sat near the entrance. All the rooms could be seen. It's being about two hours but they cane across nothing. Everything seemed to be fine but suddenly they noticed that the camera in David's room went blank. They thought that this might be a technical error. Cory rushed to fix it. He saw that the camera's wire was detached. He started fixing it but suddenly the door closed making and old spooky noise.